My Desire

Thanks to  for the request! I might not do some of the kinks.

!AU! yesh, this is where the (my)Dre harem is in the eggpire and bad is sapnap's dad but bad is only 5 yrs older (ik ik ik, weird)

(my)Harem: Sapanap, Gogy, Quackity, Karl, and Wilbur (And Bad).

Ship: Badwastaken

(edit, i was informed by some wonderful people that bad in not okay with smut. i'll be changing the ship to sam :D im really sorry for not doing extensive research about this topic. this chapter was loved by many, many fans so ive decided not to change it too much. if this is confusing, please just think of sam replacing bad in this situation so sam would be mostly in charge of the eggpire. ty again for informing me and im incredibly sorry!!)

Type: Angst/Smut 💖😱

DON'T SKIP TOWARD THE SMUT!

Let's start!

--

AweSamDude stomped had stomped his foot was immensely frustrated because people kept destroying the veins of his precious his egg so he had called Dream, the only admin on the server and let him know how angry he was.

"So what you're telling me is you want more resources to keep destroying my server?" Dream asked, pretending to act to uninterested. When he first heard that Sam wanted him to come, he was hesitant. But if he hadn't come, he might've looked weak and Samwas ridiculously hot.  Wait- no, no, no, that's not what Dream meant...he meant Bad looked ridiculously NOT hot but he had to come because he totally didn't have a crush on him- NO!

"Yes. You'll get something out of it, too, don't forget." Sam said with a shily smile. Crushing on Dream was a hard thing to do. Loving the most evil villains of all time? This is why he had to keep it a secret. 

"Can this...egg really make any wish come true?" Dream said wistfully.

"Yes, you tell me your desire and I'll go tell The Egg." Sam said.

"Anything?" Dream asked again.

"Anything." Sam confirmed. "Beauty, Intelligence, Money, Power, anything."

"Okay," Dream sighed. "Love."

There was a loud silence so big that Sam's ears started ringing. He couldn't believe what he was hearing. 

"What?" Sam asked more to himself.

"Nobody loves me. It feels like everybody's my enemy, like everybody's against. Once you wake up from your pitiful dream,  you'll realize your closest friends were not at all friends and they were using you and you find out that your lovers were done with you or they were cheating on you. I want real love. Someone who would patch me up if I have injuries, someone who would warm me up on the coldest of days, someone who would give me kisses and reassure me when I'm nervous. I want love."

Sam wanted rinse his ears out and listen again. Dream? Didn't he know that a whole harem was chasing after him? But then again, his heart was broken by a lot of people...maybe he was purposely avoiding them. Sam felt a smile stretching on his face. He knew he had a chance to be Dream's lover and he was going to chase it until it gives in. Now was the chance. 

"You know, I can give you love." Sam said with a huge smile.

"W-what??"

"Love. Isn't that what you want? I can give you it. No egg."

Dream blushed but smiled as he walked toward Sam. "Are you hot enough?" He teased while lacing his fingers on Sam shoulders. Sam smiled as he grabbed Dream's waist and bent down suddenly. Dream's black shirt lifted from the gravity and fell onto his chest.

"Woah!" Sam exclaimed. "Pull me up!! I'm about to fall!"

Sam pulled Dream back up and kissed him passionately. Dream returned the kiss happily. He slowly put his legs around Sam's waist and pulled himself up so his arms are around Sam's neck. Sam put his arms on Dream's back and walked toward a nearby wall, pinning Sam a few inches from the wall, not breaking the kiss. In the heat of it, Sam had pulled off Dream's shirt and was now sucking his neck. Dream moaned and in the back of his head thought that this was going to leave some marks. Better wear a turtleneck for the rest of my life. Dream thought. 

-

The Dream Harem walked toward Sam's main room. They had heard Dream was coming and wanted to see him. It wasn't like they openly expressed their feelings, actually they acted rather cold to him instead of nice. They didn't know it, but it broke Dream's heart every time they ignored him or acted to rude to him.

Anyways, George was talking excitedly to Karl about seeing Dream and Sapnap, Quackity and Wilbur were walking  silently, hoping to see Dream. After a few minutes they passed the Egg room and reached Bad's main room and pushed the Door open. They were greeted by Sam palming Dream, who was moaning and bright pink in the face. George and Karl stopped talking abruptly and they all stared at the couple.

Sam glanced toward the harem as he felt a grin growing on hi face. How wonderful to see sad faces of the people who broke Dream's heart! But Sam didn't stop palming Dream, he only went faster and turned his back to the Harem. Dream had already had multiple orgasms and was panting, he hadn't seen the harem but was in pure heaven.

The harem stared open mouthed and a few of them retreated silently with tears prickling at their eyes and others ran away, angry. But Sapnap just stood there as he watched his Dad fuck Dream. He didn't even have the chance to tell Dream about his feelings. He couldn't believe his own father took away his crush. Slowly, he left.

Sam grinned as he undressed both Dream and him. Dream gasped at the sight of Bad's dick. How was that going to fit inside of him?

"Are you stretched enough?" Sam asked.

Dream nodded. He was impatient. 

"Words." Sam said.

"Y-yes, sir." Dream mewled.

Sam grinned more wilder as he thrusted inside. Dream bit back a scream from pleasure and pain. After a while he cummed, panting. Dream unlocked his grasp on Sam shoulder as he attemped to get away. But Sam held on more firmly.

"Where do you think you're going?" Sam asked.

"Shower. Bed." Dream answered.

"Sorry, my darling, that just won't do."

Dream's eyes widened. "What?"

"Are you ready for a round 2?"

--

Word count- 1139

Heyyyyy!

I'm so sorry for the late update -_- I'll try to update more daily.

I started this like at 3am yesterday and wanted to finish it this morning but oh well. Sorry if theres any mistakes, I was a bit woozy when I wrote this.

Anyways, I was reading "Behind the Screen" by  and I absolutely loved it. There's so much angst! Should I do some angst??? :0

since i changed the ship, sam is now sapnaps dad. sorry for the confusion u mightve had! 

Until next time,

Ideax