Dream Can't Communicate

Thanks, FandomPlayer_116 for the request! Sorry it's a bit late :P

and no, i have not watched that show (comments spam WHAT) but i think it's amazing! i didnt know exactly how to pull this off but i can't say no to a request!

hope you enjoy!

--

"Dream..."

The blonde sat facing away from his boyfriend, Wilbur.

"Dreamy, c'mon...talk to me." Wilbur coaxed. "C'mon, you're fine..."

But Dream sat silently at the edge of the bed. Wilbur was nonplussed. 

Wilbur reached out and pulled Dream into his arms, hugging him and rubbing soothing circles into his back. "What's wrong, darling? You can tell me."

Dream turned so he was resting against Wilbur's chest. He didn't speak but he stared at Wilbur's chest and then his pants. He opened his mouth to speak but he shook his head closed it again. Wilbur turned pink when he realized what Dream wanted. He pulled the blonde onto his lap as Dream put his forehead in the crook of Wilbur's next.

"You sure?" Wilbur asked.

Dream nodded and he started unbuttoning his shirt. Wilbur stared at him for a moment before gently ripping off the shirt more faster than Dream. They hadn't done it in so long and it took all of his life to not completely rip off Dream's clothes and ravish him. Dream watched him with open eyes.

Wilbur stared at him, asking for confirmation yet again. The blonde nodded.

"Dream, tell me what's wrong. I can help."

Dream smiled and looked down, impatient. Wilbur realized that maybe sex, would help. In some weird, twisted way.

He gently pinned Dream onto the bed and kissed his neck, licking it and giving soft kitten bites. Dream stayed silent but writhed softly when Wilbur hit a particular spot. Wilbur massaged Dream's stomach before moving down and kissing his abdomen instead. Dream didn't say anything but the piercing look he gave Wilbur told the brunette to continue, and fast.

Wilbur took off Dream's boxers and held his dick on his hands, stroking it and praising Dream whenever he took heavy breaths.

Slowly, he put it in his mouth and tried to use his saliva a substitute for lube. Once it was enough, Wilbur inserted two long and thin fingers inside Dream to make sure he was all stretched out. Dream opened his mouth and made a funny choking sound but it stopped after a moment. Wilbur looked at him inquiringly before moving on and pulling off his own pants. He wasn't wearing anything under it so it was fairly quick when Wilbur thrusted him inside Dream. (gawd, what did I just write)

 Dream lifted his legs higher and Wilbur held it in his hands tightly.

"Dreamy...needa cum?"

Dream swallowed and nodded.

Wilbur lowered his legs and took out his cock and put his mouth over Dream's hole. He stood up, licking his lips and smirking.

"You taste just as good, Dreamy." He said, going back for more, sucking on Dream's dick.

The blonde moaned and it might've been the first sound he made, but definitely not the last or the loudest.

--

word count- 539

hiiiii <333

i missed you all!

i had, what, like a three week break? good to be back! (even tho i was on wattpad, js not posting anything)

i havent had any motivation but wanted to write dis so much

request closed (for now)

bye bye <33

-ideax