Turn off the Power!

Ship: Dreambur (AGAIN?) (DreamxWilbur)

Type: Smut

Plot: Wilbur was streaming but Dream wanted cuddles, Wilbur refused and Dream ruined Wilbur's stream by shuttind down the power 'accidently' and he had a big punishment ;)))) if ya know what I'm talking abouttt

Parts: 1/1

Please vote! I know I'm not the type who askes often (ok idk bout that) but it'll make me very happy!

I don't ship Wil, Clay together, please understand it's some shit I write; I don't actually ship them irl!

TW: Brat/Machoistic Dream, rough sex, harsh language

--

Dream whined and put his head on the rug where Wilbur was streaming. He got up and crawled to Wilbur and patted his thigh, asking for attention. Wilbur glanced down and gave him a shake of his head, Dream pouted. Wilbur's lips twitched and muted himself on Twitch. 

"What's it now, darling?"

"Cuddles."

Wilbur sighed and shook his head again. He rubbed Dream's hair softly.

"Sorry, handsome. I can't right now. Go to Sapnap or something." And with that, Wilbur unmuted and went on talking to his chat.

Dream let out a silent gasp and made an accusing face at Wilbur, who only shrugged back. Dream blew a raspberry at Wilbur and shifted toward the door, opening and leaving, purposefully slamming the door.

The blonde stormed downstairs and slumped on the couch. Dream moaned in frustration and grumbled. He wanted to ruin Wilbur's livestream but he knew he wasn't allowed, and might have a huge punishment.

The blonde rolled over to his side and sat up with a gasp.

A punishment!

Oh, how it been so long, three months living with no sex, truly horrible! 

Dream left his phone on the couch and crept to the power room, finding the switch to Wilbur's room and switching off. Everything went off and the distant talking of Wilbur's stream went silent. There was a moment of silence before a deafening yell off Wilbur's furious voice echoed across the room.

"DREAM!!"

"Yeah, honey?" Dream called back innocently.

"Did you switch off the power!?"

"Yes! Why?" Dream smirked and climbed the stairs to Wilbur's room and opened the door, peeking his head in.

"You motherfucker, if you wanted attention so much, you could have asked!
 Wilbur shouted angrily.

Dream smiled and stepped into the room, stretching like it was nothing.

"Oh please, that stream was already more than three hours, you needed a break!" Dream said.

Wilbur grabbed Dream by his collar and pulled him close. 

"You wanted it that bad, huh, brat?" Wilbur asked as he slid his hands down Dream's pants. He started stripping Dream and and massaged the blonde's member more fiercely than he normally would have. "I can, can't I?" he said, asking for permission.

Dream moaned and nodded quickly. Wilbur moved his hand up and down more faster, then finally removing his own clothes. Wilbur forcefully pushed Dream's head down so that he facing Wilbur's cock. Dream looked at it for a second and slowly put it in his mouth, sucking on it softly and bobbing his head up and down. Wilbur groaned pushed Dream farther down. Dream only sucked harder and moved more swiftly. Something warmed filled Dream's mouth and Wilbur glared down at him, smiling a bit.

"Swallow."

Dream swallowed and Wilbur took him by the arms lifted him up, putting him on a nearby bed. Wilbur played with Dream's member and caressed his naked thigh, teasing him. Dream moaned and clenched his fist. He felt Wilbur grab his thigh and lift it above his shoulder.

"Sluts don't need prep." And with that, Wilbur thrusted in, with a loud mewl from Dream. It was bit painful, but that was concealed by the pleasure. Pain doesn't mean anything to Dream and he preferred rough sex, even though sometimes blood had to get involved. Wilbur lifted Dream's leg higher, and plunged more deeply. With the moans to guide Wilbur, he found Dream's prostate and quickly thrusted in and out, putting more force than normal. Dream's legs were numb and his thighs hurt faintly but he felt in heaven. He let out a shaky breath lay still, silently begging for more. 

Wilbur thrusts became more sloppier and more harder and Dream felt his climax.

"I n-need to cum..." He said weakly.

"No." Wilbur denied. "This is your punishment."

Dream moaned as Wilbur finally reached his climax into him. (I'm sorry I wrote that dear god forgive me)

"Bye-bye." Wilbur kissed Dream and cleaned himself with tissues, watching Dream twitch in frustration.

"W-wait! Will, I can't walk! Help, at least!" Dream called out.

"Sorry, honey." And with that, Wilbur shut the door and left Dream by himself.

--

Word count- 783

Hey!

I'm doin' Broken Trust, Now and Forever next and WHOOF! I forgot to give Gambler's Prize a part 2, didn't I?

Don't worry; it's coming soon!

Discord: https://discord.gg/2gZJQRGjyY

-Ideax