Gamblers Prize

Ship: Dreamity (Duck and Blob)

Type: Smutttt

Okay, this is when Dream's in prison but he broke out without anyone knowing and Quackity didn't torture him. This isn't canon so their not enemies and they were once lovers. Also nobody recognizes him because I was lazy.

Plot: The SMP has citizens in Las Nevada's and Dream went there to gamble, he beat the best player and Quackity has to pay cause idk you make the reason up and he (Quackity) was pissed so he comes over and discovers it was Dream and they have a little fun!

For those who don't what gambling is: You're gambling when you risk something valuable on an event that might or might happen. If you lose a gamble, you lose whatever you were risking. When you win, you get paid off with a prize. The amount that you risk versus the prize amount is agreed to before you place your wager.

Parts: 1/2

don't cha fuckers skip to the smut I got my eyes on you 0-0

Enjoy!

--

Dream walked into the casino and was greeted by random people huddling and pushing people over in one area. Curious, Dream walked toward the area. What he saw was a red-headed man leaning on a chair with a wicked grin and across the table was another man with blonde hair was cursing.  They were both playing poker and it looked like the blonde haired man had lost. 

"100 dollars, buddy. Pay up!" The red-headed man laughed.

"Urgh!" The blonde headed man handed the a bill and left angrily to go get a drink.

There was silence as the red-headed man counted the money. Why wasn't anybody going to play the red headed man? Everybody seemed to nervous to. Why? Dream wondered.

"Hey, why isn't anybody playing that guy?" Dream asked a lady who was examining her nails.

"Alex? He's the best player here. That man who just got beaten was new and he didn't know about Alex very well. Nobody dares play him." The woman said without interest.

"Nobody dares? Hah! What a laugh..." Dream said. The woman narrowed her eyes and a smile picked up on her lips.

"Go on then...don't get too cocky!" The woman. "The names Minx. I'll bet a drink if you win."

"Alright Minx, get my drink ready." Dream said as he pointed a finger gun at Minx and shot it. "I wanna play!" he yelled on top of voice. The crowd went quite and Alex's grin disappeared.

"Who said that? Come on up!" Alex shouted. The crowd pointed at Dream and he stepped forward. Minx smirked and disappeared into the crowd.

"Sit down, darling." Alex said as he pulled up a chair for Dream.

"Thank you." Dream said as sat down on the chair.

"What shall be the wager? I'll let you choose."

Dream smirked. "7,00000 dollars."

Alex mouth hung open and the crowd started 'oohing'.

"Too chicken? Fine, can you afford 5 dollars?" Dream asked. The crowd started booming with laughter.

"N-no, let's do 7,00000 dollars and an extra 5!" Alex said nervously.  

"As you wish."

-After a while

Dream had won. He played his last card and grinned into Alex's stunned face.

"7,00000 dollars, buddy, pay up!" Dream said and the crowd started clapping. Dream waved his hand and the crowd stopped. He spotted Minx's surprised face slowly turning into a mischievous one