A very horney doctor

I am not shipping they're irl personas in any way. Also I'm still using their internet names.

Type: Smut

Ship- Dreambur (I'm sorry I'll do a different ship tomorrow!)

Parts: 1/1

Plot- Wilbur, over here is a very horney guy. He has been with Dream for 2 yrs and 6 months. They haven't had seggs in over 2 months so Wilbur was getting a bit sex-deprived(is that a thing?? idk) and when he heard Dream was going to a appointment in HIS class (wil's a doctor) he decided he'll make the most of it.

If there's anything wrong with this chapter or if offends anyone, I'll take it down, promise! 

hope ya gays like it!

(oops I meant to say 'guys' but It came out as 'gays'... I'm keeping it like that.)

--

Dream nervously licked his lips. He never really liked doctor visits. Needles gives him the shivers. The blonde sat down on his chair and waited his turn to be called. Slowly, patients trickled in and out. Soon, there were no people occupying the seat except Dream. It was a normal day for the hospital, or so he thought. Wilbur, his boyfriend, had never told anybody about his job for doctors. Aside from being a streamer, he gave no fucks on what he thought about being a doctor and never thought to tell it to his viewers or his boyfriend. Right now, he was glad he didn't tell his boyfriend specifically. Dream was about to get a surprise, all right.

Finally, Dream's name was called through the speakers.

"DreamWasTaken!"

Dream got up nervously and made his way to the doctor's room. He opened the door and quickly shut it behind.

"Hello, dear."

A familiar voice rang out. Dream's head shot up was greeted by his boyfriend, Wilbur, sitting in a chair.

"W-Wil? What the actual fuck are you doing here?" Dream asked.

Wilbur got up and walked to Dream. He stood behind the blonde and quietly locked the door.

"Hello, deary." The brunette repeated.

"Hi, Wil, now what are you doing?" Dream asked again.

"Oh! Have I not told you I'm a doctor?"

"Never in my life have you told me."

"Nice timing, dear."

"Thank you, Wil."

Wilbur chose that moment to grab Dream's waist and lift him up only to put him on a chair.

"I can stand Wilbur, thank you." Dream said, biting the inside of his cheek.

"Only want to make my darling boy comfortable."

What was Wilbur doing? He had a grin on his face and was tinted a light pink. The brunette slowly undid Dream's pants.

"W-what?! Wilbur, I'm supposed to get my shot." Dream said, turning red.

"That can wait. I can't. Consent?" Dream nodded slowly. Wilbur pulled Dream's pants down along with his boxers and flung it somewhere in the room.

Dream gasped as he felt the cold air hit is hard spot. Wilbur grinned hugely and saliva slowly dripped down his chin. He grabbed Dream's dick and put it slowly in his mouth. Dream groaned as leaned on to the chair. He grabbed his mouth and shut his eyes. He was enjoying it immensely. Wilbur brought his fingers up to Dream's mouth, his eyes flashing. Dream, with no hesitation, slowly took Wilbur's fingers and sucked on them. After a moment Wilbur's mouth left Dream's dick and shoved his fingers up. Dream moaned and bit his tongue. Wilbur's fingers curled and uncurled and added his middle finger and ring finger. Dream bit back a scream and let no moan out. Wilbur didn't like that very much. He wanted Dream to be more vocal.

"Moan for me..." Wilbur whispered.

Dream groaned as Wilbur grinned. 

"I n-need to c-cum..." Dream moaned.

"Go ahead." Wilbur left no drop to fall on the ground. He licked a his lips and flashed a smile at Dream. "You taste wonderful, love."

Wilbur enjoyed Dream's moans but he decided to change positions. In a flash,  Wilbur was sitting on the chair and Dream was on the ground, sitting on his knees. Dream bit his tongue as he observed Wilbur's size.

"Staring, pet?" Wilbur teased.

"I-I'm not! Just looking."

"Sure, love."

Dream took the length into his mouth and slowly sucked on it. Wilbur put on hand on his knee and his other one tugged on Dream's hair. The blonde moaned and it sent vibrations up Wilbur's hard spot. He groaned. Dream stopped sucking and stood up, slowly sitting down Wilbur's lap. Wilbur grinned wildly and started to move, oh, ever so slightly. Dream carefully bounced up and down on Wilbur's cock, causing the brunette pleasure and the blonde pride. Wilbur moaned and Dream puffed out his chest, proud to make his boyfriend moan.

"Hah-ha! I'm the top now!" Dream said happily.

"One little moan, baby boy? I can get much more out of you." Wilbur retorted. "And don't forget who you're sitting on top of."

"Still made you moan."

"Hmph."

--

Word count- 850

This is very short -v-

I hope you enjoyed! I have an obsession with Dreambur. I'll do another ship tmr. I like to do rare ships so ye.

thank you all for 1k reads! It means so much to me! :> And thanks for all the votes!

I am now going to call all of you....BUMBADADADAM! Pods! It gets tiring to call you 'guys' all the time.

G'bye pods and until next time!

-Ideax