Bet You Can Say 'Daddy'!

Ship: Dreamnap

Parts: 1/1

Type: Smut, obvy.

Plot: the duo were watching a movie and then a sex scene came on and sap made a bet that he could make Dream say 'daddy', but Dream refused and said he wasn't that weak. MUAHA...how wrong he was...

Kinks: Toys, ig. (Vibrator, rope, blindfold.)

owh...idk wtf this idea was.

Enjoy, pods!

--

"You got the popcorn, Sap?" Dream yelled as he put on a movie.

"Yep!" Sapnap said as he arrived, carrying a bowl of fresh, steaming popcorn.

Dream licked his lips as Sapnap sat down right beside him and gave the popcorn to Dream.

"Okay, baby, what movie are we watching now?" Sapnap asked through a mouthful of popcorn.

"[Insert name]!" Dream replied happily.

"Awh, sick!"

Dream put on the movie and the duo settled comfortably on the black couch. grabbing fistfuls of popcorn and stuffing it into their mouths. Sapnap flirted with Dream when the romantic scenes came on and laughed when the people made snarky comeback lines. They watched in silence as the movie cruised through drama and love, finally coming to a sex scene.

'Daddy! O-oh! R-right there, daddy! D-daddy!~" The women in the movie moaned.

Sapnap looked at Dream and grinned. "Why's that women saying 'daddy' so much?"

"Hmph, I don't even say 'daddy' that much when we fuck! So dumb..." Dream retorted, looking at the TV in kind of a dreamy/angry way.

"Ya sure, Mr. Lover?" Sapnap asked with a smirk. He carefully took the popcorn off of Dream's lap and set it on the table, before getting on top of him, pinning his hand on the blonde's shoulder. "Wanna test that theory?"

"Ehehehe, sure, let's make a bet." Dream offered.

"You want to make a bet you can say 'daddy'?" Sapnap asked.

Dream bit his lip. "Scared, muffinhead?"

"Ohohoho you didn't. I accept, muffin fuck."

Dream opened his mouth to let Sapnap's tongue in, and both of them stayed like that for quite a while. Finally, Dream broke apart and removed his and Sapanp's shirt. Sapnap smiled and slipped Dream's pants, expecting to find his boxers, but they weren't there. The ravenette had intended to take things, slow, tease Dream, make him say 'daddy' or beg. But the blonde didn't have any boxers on Sapnap just shrugged and decided that he'll do it faster than normal, hoping to get some moans.

Dream pinched his lips shut, determined not to make a sound as Sapnap slowly undressed himself.

"Ready?" The ravenette asked.

Dream nodded as Sapnap thrusted in and waited Dream to get adjusted. Dream let out a gasp and tapped Sapnap's shoulder. "We forgot lube." He said weakly.

Sapnap stuck his tongue out. "I thought you wanted to go rough. It's okay, let me get the lube."

"No no, it's okay." The blonde didn't want to show any signs of weakness. Sapnap shrugged.

"Safe word is 'daddy'." He said as he smirked. Dream made up his mind that he was not using the safe word.

Sapnap slowly started pumping in and out, gradually going faster. Dream's legs wrapped around Sapnap's waist and tightened his grip on the sheets. Sapnap grinned as Dream tried to shut his mouth. Saliva slowly dripped down Dream's chin as he bit his lip. Sapnap moved swiftly, trying to locate Dream's prostate. Finally, he found it due to Dream's loud suppressed moan. The ravenette pounded Dream's soft part, earning a few whimpers and groans. Dream's legs shook and untangled themselves from Sapnap's waist, falling limp on the couch. Sapnap only pounded harder, abusing Dream's prostate. The blonde, himself was in heaven. Seeing Sapnap dominant for the fist time in months was greatly satisfying. Dream maintained himself and hadn't said the safe word once. Sapnap stopped pumping, not happy. He hadn't made Dream say 'daddy' once. Dream let out a sigh of disappointment and relief and let go of Sapnap's neck, shivering. He was proud and he thought that he had won, but Sapnap had a plan of round two. The ravenette got off the couch, leaving Dream limp on the couch, and went to his special box of toys. He had only used these toys when Dream was being naughty or he was feeling very horny. But Sapnap was serious on winning the bet. He got out his personal favorite toys and went to Dream with a evil grin. Dream's eyes were closed and he was trying it catch his breath and he certainly not ready what was going to happen. In a flash, Dream had been blindfolded and his arms were tied up.

"S-Sapnap? What the hell are you doing." Dream asked.

"Winning the bet." Sapnap replied

Dream couldn't see anything but he knew that Sapnap was going to use a few toys. Sapnap sat down, a vibrator in one hand. With his other hand, he spread Dream's legs away from each other, so that his dick was clearly visible. Slowly, he inserted the vibrator inside. Dream went still and the cold object Sapnap had shoved up his ass. Sapnap turned up the volume to the top.

1-10 

Dream's legs slowly started quiver and shake. He wrenched his eyes shut. Sapnap only stared at Dream hungrily. He slowly stroked Dream's cock, torturing him with pleasure. Dream loved every bit of it but he knew they his legs won't be working for the next few days. Sapnap still stroked Dream's cock, sitting with his legs crossed. He pulled Dream closed by his legs, so that the blonde's dick was only a few inches from Sapnap's stomach. He let out moans and whimpers but Sapnap was still impatient. He adjusted the vibrator to Dream's prostrate, led by the increase of moans. Sapnap plunged it deeper and let Dream adjust, the blonde did more of that.

He moaned loudly, surprised by the sudden movement. "D-daddy, ah! Mmh..."

Sapnap's eyes widened but he smirked. He had won the bet. But he still wanted Dream to cum. The ravenette pushed the vibrator only a little deeper and moved it around more freely. Dream moaned even louder and cum slowly dripped out. Sapnap quickly switched of the vibrator and pulled it out. He admired the sight before putting his mouth on Dream's dick and sucked furiously, and swallowed the cum. He groaned and let go. Sapnap removed Dream's blindfold, who was bright pink in the face.

"I won." He said quickly before getting punched in the face.

"Cheater! No vibrator!" Dream retorted.

"Oh? How come you didn't say anything then?" Sapnap asked.

Dream stayed silent. Then he shifted. "I'm sticky. Let's take a bath."

Sapnap chuckled and picked up Dream bridal style.

"Wanna make out?" He asked.

Sapnap got his answer from a punch in the stomach.

--

Word count- 1080

Eyy! :D

I tried to make this extra long but oh well. I'm so tired and I'm sorry I haven't been posting -.-

Hope you enjoyed!!

-Ideax