Ignore Me Challenge

Ship: Dreambur

Type: Angst

IB: some tiktok I can't find anywhere D: if anyone finds, please let me know! 

Plot: ?? (find out for yourself! I spent a really long time on this so please don't skip!)

Parts: 1/2

Enjoy! :P

--

Dream coughed into his fist as he laid his head on Wilbur's shoulder.

"You okay, honey?" Wilbur asked worriedly.

Dream smiled and nodded, snuggling into his boyfriend's shoulder. He opened his mouth to speak but nothing came out. His eyes burnt and he shut them tightly. After some silence Dream spoke in a calm, sad voice.

"Hey, Wil?" The blonde asked, his eyes closed.

"Yeah?" Wilbur said.

"I challenge you." Dream said with a small smile, a smile that held many heartbreaking secrets.

"What is your challenge?" Wilbur asked, scanning Dream's face for any signs of distress.

"I want you to ignore me. For a day. No texts, no calls, no meeting up, nothing."

Wilbur thought of this. It was easy to do, since they lived apart from each other for a few hours. Dream bit his lip as thoughts carried him off, he felt very comfortable on Wilbur's shoulder. Finally, Wilbur agreed.

"Okay. What's my reward?"

"I will love you till the end of my life. I won't ever lose your love and you will be forever mine."

Wilbur smiled. He liked that reward more than any gold.

"I accept."

After a few more hours, Wilbur bid goodbye and started to head home. The drive was long and took most of the day to get home. It was night by the time Wilbur reached his cozy brick house. Buzzing with excitement, the brunette got ready for bed, and went to bed. He awoke with eyebags and drank three coffees with extra sugar too feel his toes again. It took him a moments to remember why he felt so happy last night, then it came rushing back.

Dream!

His love!

Forever and ever and ever!

'I won't ever lose your love and you will be forever mine.'

My one and only...

Wilbur sat down on his chair and hugged a fluffy stuffed animal. He imagined it was Dream, and he hugged it even more fiercely. 

Dream, the blonde with white and green streaks in his hair, a smiley mask always a few inches away from his face, emerald shining green eyes and a huge grin playing on his faint pink lips. Green hoodie covering his beautiful body, and sword hanging against his hips, light blue jeans up to his waist and black combat boots.

All Wilbur's.

Just his.

It was a deal from heaven. Little did Wilbur know, this deal was sent from the devil.

Wilbur put his phone on silent and locked it in the microwave for extra precaution. He locked his car keys and threw it over the couch. He took off his face cam on his computer and blocked Dream on every messaging system there was. Finally, he settled on his beanbag chair with a hot steaming mug of coca and a few dozen pictures of Dream laid on the floor. And a pencil and a paper. After taking a few sips from his mug, Wilbur put it down and took his paper and started writing.