Broken Trust, Now and Forever (4)

Type: Angst my beloved

Ship: Dremburrr

Plot: So Dream is waking up and he didn't believe what he had done to himself. He tried to repair his clothes and contact his friends but they don't reply. Only then did he realize he had no idea where he was. 

this whole book is basically dreambur tbh

you can skip this one really :) it's nice if you don't but your choice!

TW: BLOOD

--

"I love yoooooou!"

"C'mon Wilbur!"

"Didja just call me Wilby?"

"Oh, yeah, Daddy Dream!"

"Really, you promise...?"

"Yes, I promise!"

WAKE UP

Dream started awake to find himself lying on a hard floor. Where was he? He tried to get up a sharp pain shot up stomach and arm. It hurt to breath, to exhale, to blink.

He reached his arm to his chin to wipe away something tickling his chin. He pulled it away to find blood.

The blonde's eyes widened his he licked his dry mouth.

It tasted like pennies.

Dream tried to sit up and settled on his knees. A cool breeze touched his already freezing skin. Something built up in his throat and he wanted to cough. Why was his vision so blurry? Dream's head spun and spun as he realized he was bleeding.

"What...?" He muttered.

Dream glanced at his arm to find his green hoodie soaked in maroon blood. He pulled it off and tried to shake the blood off it as he carefully lay it on the floor. Dream's arm had a long red bleeding gash across the forearm and Dream hissed when he touched it. He got up slowly as looked outside the cave. Snow lay like a blanket across the grass and a huge thunderstorm roared as Dream approached. The blonde grabbed a fresh patch of snow and carefully applied it to his wound. It hurt like hell. Dream let his arms fall to his sides as he attempted to use his communicator. He pulled out a small device. It was always there in his pocket. Dream typed out a message to Sapnap and waited for him to reply. A minute passed and small text popped up.

Sorry! Try again later, there is no contact here!

Dream cursed and threw his communicator into the storm. It reappeared in his pocket.

"HELLO? WILBUR?" He called out.

No reply.

Dream wished Wilbur was there.

He wished his boyfriend would comfort him.

The blonde wanted the brunette to come and save him.

But did Dream want Wilbur to find him?

--

word count- 406

I ran through the rain from school to home lol i am cold

-Ideax