Broken Trust, Now and Forever (3)

Type: Angst

Ship: Dream...bur

Plot: Wilbur was stunned but he decided that Dream would come back but some time passed and he eventually got worried. He set out to find Dream and hours passed with no luck, so he set up camp and hoped that Dream would show up in time.

thanks so much to my dear Lzxhi12  for helping!! go follow!

--

Wilbur stood stunned, gazing at the spot Dream had sprinted away, as if the blonde was going to return and state that this was just a huge prank and burst out laughing with his signature wheeze.

But Wilbur stared and stared and the blonde did not return. Silence hung in the air like an unpleasant aroma lingering. The silence was so loud that the brunettes ears stared ringing. He hadn't blinked once and his eyes started watering. Tommyinnit looked at Wilbur, confused and sympathetic. Tommy patted Wilbur's shoulder awkwardly like he was an uninvited guested at a funeral for somebody he didn't know.

Wilbur took Tommy's hand and held it softly, looking fixedly at it. Tommy pulled away, bewildered.

"Wil? Why'd that green bastard run off? And what's this about love?" Tommy asked, looking at sea.

 "Oh, Tommy, my dear Tommy. You wouldn't understand, would you?" Wilbur whispered, hugging Tommy who was befuddled and angry.

Tommy pouted and ran off not without flipping off Wilbur. Wilbur ignored him and stayed in his spot, sure Dream would come back. 

But minutes swept past like tsunami as Wilbur checked his non-existent watch. The brunette's ego would be greatly hurt if he had gone out to look. Only when a hour had passed, a small tear slipped down his cheek. More tears gathered at his eyes but Wilbur didn't bother wiping it away. 

He took one step backward, watching the one spot where Dream was and walked into the gates of L'manburg.

...

"Is that green bastard here yet?" Tommy asked.

"Maybe. He'll come back. He will, I know it." Wilbur replied, brushing the hair out of his face.

"Do you?" Tommy asked, rolling his eyes.

"I do know." Wilbur said, turning around so Tommy couldn't see the tears building up in his eyes. He wanted Dream to return so badly, but the people of L'manburg would have though that he was betraying them.

A traitor.

Why did that sound so familiar? 

What was more important?

Dream?

Or Ego?

Wilbur knew deep in his heart that his ego would have taken a bullet to protect Dream, that his heart would jump Infront of a train for Dream, but his brain would firmly shake it's head and say no. 

The brunette intertwined his fingers as he though about looking for Dream. But he shrugged it off. Wilbur knew that he should of gone looking.

But in truth?

Wilbur was afraid.

What would have Dream said?

Hours passed and Wilbur wanted to scream. 

Why wasn't Dream back!

It wasn't a question, it was a scream for help.

Wilbur got off and brushed his hair from his eyes. He glanced at Tommy who was looking with a bored face at his fingers and walked out of the room. Tommy sent Wilbur a questioning look before returning to his fingers.

Wilbur rolled his eyes.

The brunette stuffed some bread into his huge pocket and shrugged on his coat. He put thick netherite armor over it. Carefully placing his signature beanie on top of his fluffy head, Wilbur looked around if anyone was watching and quickly struck a cigarette. He held it in his mouth as he tightened his boot straps and walked out of L'manburg's borders.

Determined to return his loved one.

-

Word count- 605

yop.

I need more smut requests. I know you are all horny bastards so send my some of your desires ;)

requess belo-o-w!

love ya 15k <3

-Ideax