Ignore Me Challenge (2)

Parts: 2/2

Type: Angst!!!

Ship: Dreambur </3

Plot: Basically the funeral for Dream...

IN THIS AU TOMMY AND WILBUR ARE NOT RELATED.

Enjoy my pods!

--

It was a dark grim gloomy night when the funeral for Dream was held. The pale crescent moon shone like a silvery claw in the night sky. It looked as though the blanket of stars stretched to infinity. The occasional barking of faraway dogs broke the silence of the night. A black to navy gradient was the backdrop for a full moon; the night sky so clear you could almost see every crater on the glowing yellowy white Moon. A cloudless sky, no rain, no haze and no fog. The stars twinkled brightly as though it was winking at something, flickering in and out of focus occasionally.

Wet grass rustled near the coffin where the beloved body of Dream was laid. A future husband, a caring brother, and an amazing friend.

GeorgeNotFound, one of Dream's closest friends, was beating his fists on the ground, crying his lungs out. Sapnap, also one of Dream's friends, soothingly patted George's back, trying to comfort the crying brunette. But Sapnap was also heart-broken, he stared at Dream's deceased body with dead eyes, mourning the loss of an amazing friend.

Tommyinnit, Dream's little brother fought back tears as he stared glumly at Dream. Philza, who was like a second father to Dream, hugged Tommy tightly. He couldn't afford to look at Dream, he needed to stay calm, to comfort, he needed to appear strong so the others wouldn't panic. TechnoBlade gripped his sword firmly and clenched his teeth shut. Even though Techno and Dream were not blood related, Techno thought dearly of Dream and loved him as though they were related. The three stood together, grieving a lost caring brother.

WilburSoot stood alone, his hair disheveled and blood shot eyes. He was the first one to be informed of this boy's death other than Sapnap and George. He clutched the note Dream had written tightly in his hand, it was barely readable from all the wrinkles and tear-stains but Wilbur lovingly embraced it as though it was actually the blonde boy. Tears welled up in his eyes. A single tear rolled down his cheek. He felt his throat closing up. Wilbur started sobbing, his weeping to be heard throughout the city, his misery to be plunged into the hearts of millions of people. The sound of this poor boy wailing was enough to break anybody's heart. It wasn't fair. It wasn't fair. Dream held a very special place in Wilbur's heart. But now that place is gone, and was never going to fill out again. The piece of the puzzle was missing, and that piece was Dream. If one piece is missing, then it makes all the other ones confusing and awkward. But mostly sad. The puzzle pieces were sad that this puzzle was never going to be completed again.

Never again.

Wilbur felt his knees give up and he fell to the ground and curled up into a ball. Why did Dream look so peaceful? He still had a faint smile as though he heard a joke but wasn't too funny to laugh at. Wilbur was keening for his lover to come back.

FoolishG, who was a brother of Dream's though not blood related, walked to Dream's coffin, where he lay peacefully.

Dirty blonde hair covered the once beautiful face of DreamWasTaken's. Foolish lovingly patted the hair and removed it, revealing closed eyes, and respectfully placed the memorable smile-y face on Dream's non-moving chest. Before he left, Foolish murmured something to Dream and kissed his cheek (platonic) and walked hunched over to CaptainPuffy, who's eyes were bloodshot and sad. Niki Nihachu hugged her from behind, rubbing lulling circles into the captain's back.

The whole Dream Smp was there, paying their respects.

The whole Dream Smp was there, pitying the wounded of heart.

Thirty-three members stared sadly at the deceased body of Dream, a future husband, a caring brother, and an amazing friend. Now he was none of those things. He was merely a heart-breaking memory. A heartache that could never be cured. A lamentation.

But these downhearted members didn't know that they had an uninvited guest.

This uninvited guest glides without a sound, so elegant and graceful, almost as if he was floating. The tender guest slipped off his shoes as he sat down, watching the funeral from afar. He tilted his head curiously. Why was everybody crying? Did something happen? The mysterious figure scanned everybody thoroughly. Two people were the closest, one had goggles and the other's head was on fire? Three more people, he recognized one...hey isn't that the husband of Death? How exciting! Why're they here? Only then did this figure realize who he was. He looked at his hands shakily and felt his face. His hands felt cold...so cold.

Dream felt something drip down his face. Who is that, The one with the red beanie? He looked in despair, why was he so sad? Dream desperately wants to go and comfort the one who wears a red beanie, but he can't seem to move. He's stuck in place. He licks his cheek. It's Salty. Tears. Now he was crying. But the blonde doesn't know why. He doesn't feel sad.

He feels at peace.

Finally,

Now it's time to rest.

                                                                                                                                                                                                        --

Word Count- 956

Hellllooooo!

I finished! :D 

I hope you liked this chapter! Ik it's a bit short -.-

I liked the beginning but the rest just kind of flopped.. Also, I don't use google docs so my grammar isn't the greatest ( I think) point me out which mistakes I made!

I don't really think you can tell this is Dreambur but oh well, what ship should I do next? Angst or Smut? I'm running out of ideas!!

Request here:

I love you all, have an amazing day/night/evening!

-Ideax