CHAPTER 1

Heya guys, I am extremely excited about this. When it clicked the Gerard Way My Brother is coming to an end and I had this idea come to my head gonna enjoy this one.

POV IS SHOWN BY THE PICTURE

F:Hey

G: Who is this?

F: My Name is James and I'm lonely in need of a friend :)

G:Oh I am Gerard

F: Awesome, So lets talk

G: What 'bout then

F: Well Frank Iero is my cousin and goes to your school. What do you think of him??????????

G: He is a bit of a knob and a stuck up, his mates take this piss out of me and give me blades saying emos should die :( But Franks cute - wouldn't notice me EVER

F: Oh I'm sure he notices you and I'm sorry to hear their dicks

Who was this "JAMES" I hardly know him and all of a sudden he cares, I sigh staring at my phone. Should I of said I think Frank Iero is cute, he could tell him. Think of what to say back to James even though I have no idea what he looks like.

G: can I see a picture of you?

G: How did you get my Number James????

F: Mikey gave it me, and nope no photos

Mikey, my brother was Franks best friend and he was a good kid in the wrong crowd with tattoos and smoking, never sober at the weekends. It drove my mom and dad CRAZY. Though Mikey was a geeky kid like me with his glasses on the the bridge of his nose all the time. He was my brother though and even though he is younger, Mikey is the wisest person I know.

G: HAHA I have to go because I have art etc

F: Okay night then hunny sleep tight xx

G: who even are you?

F: you will learn one day love, but for now get some sleep

I don't even know this guy, If he is Franks cousin I wonder if they look alike each with tattoos that glaze other his scarlett body and a long fringe that completes his looks, His amber,  green eyes is like a black hole sucking me in. GOD I'm fangirling over a man who probably hasn't ever noticed that I exist, I'm in his math class. I decided to draw Frank with my best pencil and paper, drawing his solid cheek bones and Jaw structure.

I shaded some of the tattoos sighing in content. I would love to date Frank with cuddling on the couch and stealing kisses in the hall way of school. It would make the bullying easier to deal with since everyone worships the ground he walks upon.

After a few hours I drifted into a Franks loaded sleep. It was rather peaceful.