CHAPTER 6

He knew it is all over, Gerard now knows who I am and most likely wants to slap me "Why didn't you tell me?" he snapped at me, I just looked down in shame stumping my fag with my boot, "Frank, I asked you a question!" he stepped  back crossing arms over his chest looking more sad than angry "I um didn't want you to know, because I'm a unlikable person" I mumbled normally I'm smooth with the guys but Gerard was different, I felt for him and I would give my life for him to see Gerard smile and to hold him would be a miracle. "Text me and prove to me who you are" Gerard had his phone at the ready, looking up at me expectingly.

Taking my phone out of my pocket, I did as I was asked.

F: forgive me because I truely love you

A few seconds later, a single chime sounded at Gerard's mobile, as he read he frowned at it "I can't believe you, I liked you for years and you lead me on" He raised his voice "How did you know about Fun Ghoul?" he voice was cracking alittle "I wanted to impress you so I asked Mikey" I swriled my foot on the gravel. Feeling like a child being told off for stealing the last chocolate chip brownie "My brother knew about this for how long?" he was pressuring me into answers "For a few months now, I never meant to hurt you Gerard" I grabbed his arm but got shrugged off. "Leave me alone Frank" he was sobbing as he turned and ran off shouting for a cab.

That was all I needed for me to run home towards my room locking it shut and crying into my pillow, What have I done?.... I knew that listening to Mikey was a terrible idea but I texted Gerard anyway. I let my feelings take over.

The sudden dawn came on me that I kept 3 more needles in a box. I haven't taken drugs for years but I needed the memory erased.

Taking the syringe I tied a piece of ribbon around my arm and put the drug inside me letting it take over me absorbing my body until I was a crying mess on the floor "I LOVED YOU AND YOU GAVE ME NO CHANCES" I shouted into my pillow "BUT I STILL LOVE YOU" ripping a poster down but as I span around I hit my head on the desk and slowly everything

went

black.