Chapter 20

You know if I didn't be a fucking idiot then this wouldn't of happened to me and currently my life has about as much drama as a Wattpad book. Gerard went out with Bert during Math which if it was up to me he wouldn't leave my arms and I didn't stop it, Mikey refuses to speak to me after last night he really cant be bothered with it and he cannot look me in the eye.

I have a banging head ache too and i just threw on jeans and a Black Flags shirt which a wore about a week ago now. Anyway Sophie or Whatever her name is has told EVERYONE that were dating and bragging about some nonsense about how great I am in bed but we didn't because when Gerard made me go home and I just cried plus drank vodka.

BINGO

I ran out the class and in the hallways ignoring the teachers screaming for me to come back but hey they don't care anyway. Finally out of school I jump into my friends beat up pick up truck slamming the door closed before revving out onto the road onto the main road to the small mall on the outers of town about 10 minutes away. I pulled into a spare parking space next to a red car with BABY ON BOARD sticker on the back and I jumped out and ran to the phone store picking a simple old Iphone 4s on the way to get a quick coffee and sitting in the warmth of Starbucks typing people numbers down before hovering over Gerards name. I need to do this tactfully or he will know its me.

F: Hey Mom x

I press send and panic for a bit until I hear the familiar beep of the tri - tone.

G: What this isn't your mom I smile at that with out wanting to.

F: Shit, my mom got a new phone and said this was her number

G: Oh its ok, but my names Gerard

F: Oh right, Hi Gerard... Im matthew x

G: Ah wanna talk, I am kinda lonely

F: Ah okay, do you wanna exchange photos x

G: Long as you're hot ;) hope you don't mind me being gay? :/

F: I don't mind at all.

We exchange photos with some nice photos and I used one I saw on Tumblr earlier last month, and I save Gerards photo because hey he is hot, "Sir, were closing can you leave" a bratty slut bistra asked me holding a broom and I notice its at least 6pm right now.

We spent speaking about our selves for at least 3 hours and I don't mind... Gerard even hinted about liking his ex still. YAS. Still gotta a chance Frankie... whoops I mean Matthew. But hey at least I didnt be so freaking forward about the matter at hand.

And the matter at hand is... I am going to win back Gerard Way even it kills me trying.

kaboom... Let's hurry this story up a little shall we. Matthew at the top and I am going to do a list of ALL characters cause some times I fuck up a little ~ Alex