CHAPTER 7

They found him at 8 in the morning, Mikey went over to their hospital to sit with him. I tagged along because I knew this was my fault.

I was scrolling through my phone letting tears slip down my cheek landing softly on my lap. "I'm still Party Poison, so sincere" I choked a little still teary from earlier "He always talked about you, when you walked past and smiled at us. He fangirled over you" Mikey said looking emotionlessly out the window "w-what?" I looked at him feeling my parents listening in the front "He quit drugs for you and you know in maths the boys threw a piece of paper and a football at you" Mikey looked at me through the mirror we had for the sake of it. As I nodded he smiled "He beat the shit out of Harry for taking the piss out of you" he took his phone out tapping it a few times, the light shining on his face. "He did that, Why?" I asked tilting my head.

"You haven't got it yet have you?" Mikey looked pissed as I shook my head no. "He loved you, he had others but none of them made him feel the way he does to you Gerard . He hid himself because he throught you would hate him" Mikey slammed his fist into the seat.

"Michael, don't hit my seat" Dad said turning into the car park of the hospital.

Walking up to the Private ward desk "Excuse me but where's Frank Iero?" My mom said to the black haired girl with a tag that read 'JAMIA'

"Are you family to the patient?" she said smiling slightly then frowned when we looked down and frowned "I'm sorry, visiter times are 2pm - 6pm" She went back to her wordsearch. Then I had a plan and I heard this worked. "I am his boyfriend, Gerard Way" I spoke carefully and calmly but my heart was beating fast "Oh in that case do you and your brother wanna stay" she smiled writing my name "Yes thank you, so much" I walked to the door with Mikes in tow, "Mr Way" I span around at Jamia who smiled at me rushing over "Food bought here you will have to pay for and Mr Iero's room is 182" with that she was gone back to the fine beech desk.

F: I'm awake text me please

G: Im at the hospital now with Mikey

F: I wanna see you alone first, parents have gone

"He is awake but wants to see me on my own" I said turning a corner "Yeah, I know he just texted" Mikey said not bovered 178...179...180...181...182 this was it "Hey Gee, don't mess up hear Frank out" I nodded and this and knocked on the door to hear a muffled come in.

Frank was lying in the bed smiling at me "why did you do it?" I said walking to the side of the bed taking his hand stroking the back of his hand with my thumb. Seeing him blush was the cutest thing I have ever witnessed in my life. "I-I felt B-bad" he mumbled "well don't I should of listened and its nice that the person who I have liked for years likes me back" I said stroking his hair from his face "Don't ever take drugs again" I pleaded pretty happy to see him nod.

"As long as you kiss me" he said taking my head and pulling it down to and catching my lips with his.

They tasted of fags and lip balm and as be begin to deepen it I hear the door "Dudes spilt it up, Gerard we HAVE to go" Mikey said "Okay coming" Grandpa was coming over and ever since his wife Helena died he went sour and homophobic on us "Text me Gerard" Frank caught my lips once again and broke it quickly "Okay stranger" I smiled as he giggled, "COME on already" Mikes walked out "Here rest up, I will text you in the morning" I place my mask into his hand and left closing the door behind me.

"I love you" Frank added before letting the door click shut.