Chapter 13

When I saw the kiss I knew it was really over for us and I can't believe I spoke to Gaskarth if I should talk to Frank and the whore moves on to Sharron.

I fell in tears near the old Oak Tree where I spent most of my days "GERARD" I remembered the voice in a instant to be Frank's, He fell next to me cluctching a guitar case for life "Fuck Off Iero" I plead shifting so we were in front of each other "Look Sharron Kissed me cause Ethan told her too and to be honest he mouth made me gag" he looks honest in my eye but what Ethan said hurt and like he could read my mind he carries on with "I know he hurt you but please you are killing me and I miss you so much" he reaches my hand which I let him and he kisses my fingers softly making me gush.

I still am madly in love with him and he makes my heart skip, I was crying all night with Mikey saying over to believe HIM that Frank is telling the truth. I love having a wise younger brother.

"I wrote you a song, if you wanna hear it " Frank touches his guitar but pulls back "Okay" I finally speak to him and seeing him smile as he un clipped the  case to reaval a guitar with PANSY stickers on it that shined in the sun... "Its called Demolition Lovers" he sighs and starts playing softly then sings like honey.

Magical time skip cause I ain't going through the song again, I am purely lazy.

Carry on the story

When he finished I cried and kissed his lips but drew back "Frank I love you and I never stopped but jesus let me sit back and think for a while" I plead as tears fell down our eyes "Okay, if you see Sharon or Ethan etc run to me please" Frank lights a fag with shaking arms and tenses when the wind changes "Lets just stay here Grab Ray and Mikey and just study and laugh" Frank asked as I nod "Okay".