Epilogue

Now this is gonna be a shocker but that was the last chapter of MFAB and I have a SEQUEL planned at the moment but IT IS YOUR CHOICE IF YOU WANT A SEQUEL. ~ Modern Blasphemy

10 years later

weird to think that happened 10 years ago and no I can't remember Franks last name just the love we shared and we never got back together after he kicked me out of his car and from what I heard from old school mates is that he got married to that nurse Jamia Nestor a few years back but honestly I am married too and I have a daughter named Bandit and Lyn-z my wife and life is good for me now, Bert got killed in a car accident 4 years ago and the happiness that flooded me when I heard the news was over whelming.

I also have bright red hair that is short.

Job wise is I am a the head of Art at a high school and I am highly respected at the school. I do miss that life with my first love and I even kept the phone with the messages and look back on them when I am in my office "working".

AND Mikey my little brother got married to someone very unexpected to us Ray Toro and he is my best mate. The wedding of a gay couple is beautiful believe me and I kind of wish Frank and I had that magical day and in honesty I lied Lyn-z ran off with Jimmy from her band last year and it broke my daughter into pieces and I hope your child never has that. Anyway Bandit is 16 and her Best friends are Lily and Cherry though I never met their parents there good kids since them 3 go to my work school.

Cherry is shy and is always behaved but her twin sister is a known as the bad ass girl with her leather jacket and boots, I have never been to a parents evening before because I never got asked to come but this year I did get asked.

~Sequel~

Like I said it is your choice if you want it but here is the general idea for it

Since Frank and Gerard broke up they never spoke again to each other and soon had children and moved on with life, Kind of. Frank never got over it and just married Jamia for his fathers pleasing but he never stopped loving Gerard.

Now Jamia has passed he has to attend his first parents evening to see his twins teachers, He doesn't know Gerard works there. What happens when they meet for the first time in 10 years and feel the spark again.

any way comment weather you want the sequel and

THANK YOU FOR LETTING ME TAKE YOU ON THIS JOURNEY.

I am ModernBlasphemy and this was Messages From a Boy