Chapter 16

Breakfast was awkward I have to say this now before I start anything. Gerard had marks all over his neck and Frank was the most quiet I had seen him.

I decided to text Frank to find out more.

M: hey what's up with you two?
Frank jumped a little at the phone practically snapping him into a daydream, I see him read it then answer it.

F: Gerard can home drunk we hit it off. But I couldn't do it since I wanted it to be make love not a drunken things

M: are you back together

I am so happy about Frank looking out for Gerard and I think as soon as we pass school their love can be stronger.

You know that cheesy crap about soulmates and unconditional love.

I carry on eating when my phone beeps

F: he asked me out and I said yes but now thinking it that because he is drunk.

I look at Frank whom looks at me then his eyes divert to a hungover Gerard and I think Gerard has fallen asleep on the table.

G: WAKE UP. And are you seriously dating Frank as in of you are sit next to him

I waited a second before the phone pinged and Gerard jumped a feet. He was asleep. He reads my message and throws me a look of help but he knows I won't help him.

But he made the choice of slowly standing up from his spot and walking over to Frank and the seat next to him.

I look under the table after slyly pushing off my spoon, I see Gerard slowly slip his hand into Franks tattooed one.

Back on the table I notice he left his food "Gerard I thought you were going to use common sense and take the plate" I passed it to him as he blushes a crimson colour. I swear I'm older then him.

Looking at my clock I notice something else.

"Hey Gerard what day is it" I look at his confused feature before smiling "Satur" he stopped half way before jumping up and running Down to get changed.

5 minutes later he ran back up "bye bye bye" he kissed Frank quickly but then "hey Gerard what about those beautiful marks?" He blushes "I will buy some foundation on my way, you still coming later?" He was shrugging his jacket on as Frank was just bewildered "yep, shall I Bring frank here" he nodded happily before running out.
I had the most cocky face on known to man it's self "what's just happened?" Frank asked me "work Gerard's late" I grin into my coffee.

I get dressed pretty quickly with a black skinny jeans and a shirt.

I may sound like a arsehole but hey no one got far helping out did they.
As much as it is harsh I know just to keep my hopes up high and my head down low.

A/n:  hey guys
I did just quote ADTR song. Well I chose Mikey today to mix it up a tad.

It's morning where I am so Morning or Good night

Modern Blasphemy