Chapter 26

Some stuff happened yesterday on the comments and I never meant to hurt anyone because I am a nice person that makes bitchy moves. @Atomic_smiles I hope to dear god I didn't hurt you too much~ Modern Blasphemy

lets a go with chapter 26

I stretched again as I roamed Franks kitchen for any source of food, now I am going to be honest me being a hormonal teen has a consequences as in now I am hopping aimlessly because my butts on fire. I left Frank on the bed sleeping peacefully. I look in the fridge and grab the carton of orange juice and a glass and chug it down quickly as possible even though I am in no real rush today since I had texted Mikey earlier about being with Frank and even though he was very wary he let it go and hung up on me grumbling softly. All in all I had nothing to do today except be with Frank.

I feel two arms wrap around my waist and a nose nuzzle my neck breathing in my scent, "morning Frankie" I sigh "hi babe" he kisses my cheek then moves to make a coffee and grabbing a chocolate chip muffin from a basket "doesn't your mom come home" I ask noticing that I have been here for at least 3 days and Mrs Iero has came in "I live alone" he snaps and I notice he has tensed up extremely "Frank, what's wrong?" I touch his shoulder and see him shudder then the worst sound I have ever heard fills the room. Sobs, large intakes of breathing and shaking shoulder and a small puddle of tears appearing on the side "Frank, baby!" I panic push him into a hug feeling my bare shoulder become cold with tears and all I could do is hold him and stroke his raven black hair until the noise stopped.

It did and we just stayed silent until Frank spoke up "my mother died last year and my father left when I was 8, I lost things that I love in my life and that is why I am so protective of you" he sniffed, I pull up his chin and force him to look into my eyes "I love you Frank and I can promise you that I have learnt were going to be together forever because I always lead up to you" I kiss his pink lips taking every emotion I could show to him and feed it to him to let him know what I say is true to him. I pull back "Why don't we visit her grave?" I ask him whilst brushing some stray tears away from my Frankie' s perfect eyes "Okay" he kisses me again innocently and thats when it struck me that this is the first time I have ever seen Frank so submissive in front of me, "Now let me take a shower and steal your clothes" I smile sweetly at him as I smack his butt and walk off. Well more like hop off but who cares.

I jump out of the shower and take a pair of black jeans and a black flags shirt, but I was cold so I stole my favourite hoodie which is a ribs skellington one (a/n: you know the one) and walk into the living room seeing a fully guylinered and clothed handsome man of Frank Iero with his cheeky smile back "what you smiling at?" I ask walking over to him and pecking his lips softly "I like you in my clothes" he kisses me again and takes my hand "lets go then and Mikey gave me the directions to your grandmothers cemetery" he pulls me to the door "I don't wanna go" I whine "tough you haven't seen her for 2 years so lets go" were already at his car when the phone rang.

"Hello"

"Ciao Padre"

"Vado a vedere le madri tomba , perché ?"

Non ho una fidanzata , io sono gay

Grazie padre , dico sul serio

Sì , lo si può incontrare

così erano ricchi ora

Grazie , sei un uomo buono con un buon lavoro e ora si sta aiutando il figlio

bye padre

He came off the phone smiling and takes my hand into his "dads giving us money and a big house" he says but looks at the road "Us?" I freeze no please no, "I want you to move in with me" he kisses me hand "Frank I wasn't going to tell you because I thought we were over" I sigh holding back tears that are stinging my eyes since the Cheating episode dad had got given a job in New York and he took it "were moving and I have to go" the car jolts as he slams the breaks "shit Frank" I breath.

YOU'RE FUCKING MOVING AFTER THESE 3 DAYS YOU DIDN'T THINK TO TELL ME!"

I AM SORRY BUT IT'S HARD WHEN ALL THOSE DAYS AND YOUR WHORE'D DICK IN MY ARSE

YOU LEGIT THINK THAT

YES

GERARD BELIEVE IT OR NOT YOU WERE MY FIRST

REALLY BUT WHY ME?

ARE YOU FUCKING STUPID I WAITED FOR YOU AND I STOPPED DRUGS FOR YOU AND ALL I GET IS WHY YOU... IT'S CAUSE I AM IN LOVE WITH YOU AND YOU DROP A BOMB SHELL LIKE THAT ON ME

YOU CHEATED ON ME IS WHAT MADE MY DAD TAKE THE OFFER

SO ITS MY FAULT IS IT

YES

GET OUT

wait

OUT

Frank

NOW

I slam the door of the car and sit on the bench and call dad for a lift and I watched Frank speed off over the hill we stopped at and I just cried for a while until I saw the familiar Black car stop in front of me. Dad.