Chapter 19

Nearly at 700 odd on this book and since I am a kind writer I will do a big update... There's a catch ONLY if this gets to 1k - ModernBlasphemy
----------------------------------------------
The fuck is wrong with him if he thinks that he can play me like a freaking toy. I have to see him today since its school again.

In the halls people have already found out about the split up and it's like nothing happened since I am back to getting pushed and shoved around. Normal.

I enter math with my head low and see Franks already sat in skinny jeans and a white cardigan. I sit in my normal seat as a few more start filing in bickering and chatting about a party that happened over the weekend, "Frank, if you wanna punch him then do it... Staring doesn't do much" I hear some girl say leaning into Frank with googling eyes making my own roll. "Why would I hurt the person. I love" I hear him reply and spin around ready to snap but our eyes met which made me automatically weak and the girl was the same as last night with big boobs and short skirt.

"If you loved me you would never suck face with that whore" I shouted making everyone turn to face the scene, "I didn't do it on purpose Gerard" Frank snapped back "then why did you" I cried as tears start forming around my eyes "because I was forced to kiss her you didn't see everything" he pleaded at me as the room filled with silence. "Okay just calm down, we have a new student" Mr manky spoke with authority lacing his voice "hey I'm Bert Mcraken " I shoot up to see him with short blonde hair not long black and small stubble "you can sit with Gerard" sir calls making me freeze as people protested about me being dodgy and shit "it's alright, I know Gerard won't hurt me unless we're in bed" he winked as he sat next to me making flinch "now Gerard, what's past is past. Forgive, forget" Bert coaxed me to relax but i didn't "Bert leave him alone" Frank snaps at him venom egged into his voice making everything shudder. "And who are you big boy" Bert smirked at Franks "Gerard's boyfriend" he stands up "ex boyfriend" I finally say at him, "and why would he date someone in a cardigan" Bert comes back at him.

"Come on Gerard, let's go on a date"
Bert comments an I know if I say no to this I can be in danger do I just grab my things and move swiftly with him.