CHAPTER 5

This is gonna carry on after prom, gonna be DRAMA AND TRUST...

G: Just turned up where are you?

F:Just wait at the side, near the punch

G:Better not ditch me

As I walked over the room was full of strimmers and balloons, people in masks were looking at me with awe for the fact I had done my hair again. Looking around for the table I saw guys hanging in the corner. My mind went straight to which one could be Frank, most weird masks that were probably bought t cheap  from Target. The girls went full out with ball gowns and sequin their hair curled, make up perfect.

My phone buzzed to life......

F: Trust me

Walking over to the table I sighed. I took a cup and tipping the punch down in sip, Then a purple masked guy came up to up to me, Fun Ghoul. How did he know about that, only Mikey knew. "Hi Gerard" he hummed my name then Summertime (At this moment of time MCR never wrote this song) came on "Perfect timing, Wanna dance?" he held his hand out nervously. I nodded and took it "How did you know what I looked like?" I asked walking to the middle of the floor swaying around with the cheerleaders, "Mikey sent me a picture of your mask earlier" the boy shrugged twirling me "So did you guess who I was?" he kept the conversation going because it is awkward since this for me is the first time we had met and it was weird. I shook my head frowning "I wish that I could keep this mask on so you wouldn't know who I was" he sighed placing his hands on my hips swaying to the song "Do you wanna go outside" I ask already pulling him towards the door.

Once outside it was a cold not but a nice cold better than being in a room with horny teenagers we went around the back so the boy could smoke and because we're in school and when he took the blue lighter out I saw his knuckles said HALLOWEEN on them...... NO WAY. It couldn't be Frank. Gingerly I took the corner of the mask and lifted if slowly revealing the all too familiar face of who I finally guessed. At this time

Frank Anthony Iero.