CHAPTER 2

F: Morning sunshine, Time for school

G: you don't go to our school

F: Oh I can't hold it in any longer, I do go to your High school

G: so you lied to me, is your name even James.

F: No

That was it. How dare he lie to me and treat me like a idiot. I could of had a friend and he used me like that. Walking into school the gates were still rusting and their was crowds of swarming cliche gangs like cheerleaders and jocks (the school was cliché high school) just talked about boys and girls, Franks gang was at the side of the school away from the camera. Mikey walked over to them clapping Frank on the back. Frank looked up at me smiling and holding our gaze feeling electricity flowing in me.

Then Joe pulled his attention from my gaze making me sigh to myself.

He was holding his Apple Iphone for dear life. Shrugging it off I carried on towards the art block. Where I belong. Alone.

F: Gerard, I'm sorry, really I am

G:who are you then?????? A rapist

F: That I want you to find out, if you cant then I will come to prom and meet you.

G: That is in a week and I'm not even been asked to prom!

Nothing changes I never got asked to dances because i am the weirdo loner that had emo black hair and I am gay which sucks cause no else is though Mikey is Bi but that would be a weird incest. Gross.

F: Well then, Gerard Way will you be my prom date?

G: Okay then see you soon.

Flipping my phone off for the next lesson, I walked to math class and went to the middle a few seats in front of Frank Iero. Ripping out a page of my book and made a list of possible guys who knew I lived on this planet. "Okay class today were doing page 103 in the text book and then when done let me check" Mr Garnson smiled and walked to his desk, he plays solitaire on the laptop. A few minutes later Frank came in later still gripping his phone for life. What was wrong with him?

Completing the work pretty early like normal, I started doodling random swirls and infinity signs. Wow I am so gay it's scary. I felt something hit my head and saw a piece of paper on the floor, picking it up gingerly, I saw the note read:

YO FAGGOT, SUCKED ANY DICK

crumpling it up, I threw it perfectly in the bin feeling the faces of the writers on the back of mine, turning around, I shot at them "Sorry I haven't sucked ain't for awhile, why you offering?" I smugly but still had venom lacing my voice. When I saw Franks smile curling around him. Strange

Turning on my phone half way through the lesson I saw that I had 8 new messages from my prom date looking to see.

F: Yayy I have a cute date x

F: Can't wait for you seeing me x

F: I'm always keeping my eye on you

The most recent text was a few seconds ago.
F: ignore those knobs

Harry was messing with a ball smiling with the douches "yo Frank are you going with Sharon" Harry threw the ball at my head making me wince in pain and them going in laughter. " no Harry I asked someone else" Frank placed his pen down.

"HELLO STUDENTS QUICK MESSAGE FROM THE PROM COMMITTEE IT IS GONNA BE A MASKED BALL THANK YOU" The intercom sounded. Things just got interesting. Turning to look at Frank I saw him staring right back at me with a sly smile, turning away blushing. Could it be him, NO. Why would it be him?