Chapter 23

I walk quietly next to Bert as he speaks about things and I know not to interrupt, I want to text Matt but Bert would surly kill me if he saw I flirt with another male other than him.

"Bert, can I go home?" I sigh softly "Why?" he simply asks "I have work to do and I need to do it for the grade" I speak carefully knowing if I say one thing that Bert doesn't like then he will blow a fuse and most likely beat me, rape me and then get drunk so he can hook up with a guy he doesn't know at the local gay bar. "Are you listening?" he snaps and I nod out of fear wishing I hadn't since I didn't hear a thing "repeat what I said then" he said quickly pulling me into a manky, old alley that smelt of piss and other ungodly substances, he pushed me roughly against the wall with 4 different kinds of grime and bacteria growing "you didn't answer me" he slapped me hard on my cheek "please Bert" I whimper "you know what Faggot, I am a needy man and I want sex" he speaks angrily unbuckling his jeans then mine as tears start falling blurring my vision but I blink them back, "Stop crying Gerard" Bert raised his fist high enough to create enough power to seriously sting, I close my eyes and wait for the hit, but it never came at all "Step away from him" I hear a strong, angry voice call and I open my eyes to see just the shadow of my savior but then Bert pushes him in front of me showing Frank with a bruised face "Look here Gerard, your ex is here" Bert smirks "I hurt Gerard and I hate myself for it but I still love him to god" I turn my face from Franks but he carries on "I know he may never forgive me but I am refuse to let you beat the man I love Bert" I suddenly black out from extrusion.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I jolt up in someones bed which scares me further, I look frantically around and see Frank looking at me with worry "how am I here?" I ask softly "I bought you here when I finished with Bert" he shrugs as I notice he has a cut lip "Why did you save me?" I ask sitting up seeing my phone, Water and advil sitting on a bedside "I said earlier that I wouldn't let the man I love be hurt" he sighs hanging his jacket that seems to have been thrown on the floor carelessly "yet you hurt me" I snap harshly seeing him flinch back "I know I cheated but she said that she would get someone to hurt you if I didn't" he sniffed as if he was crying "thank you" I whisper softly "what for?" he looked confused "everything" I give a small smile which he returns, "can I have some food?" I look up seeing him nod "Stay here and rest" I nod too as he walks out.

I look around in awe as I have never been in here ever, the blue walls were a little chipped because of the band posters hanging and I noticed a familiar guitar on a stand looking worn but beautiful, I look on the desk and see a sleek iphone on the desk. I walk over and unlock it seeing his password is always 2345 but his texts are open to my number with the familiar texts that I sent to Matthew, I drop the phone "Gerard, I was going to tell you" I spin and see Frank with plate of pizza "You're Matthew" I whisper softly as he nods, I was about to run but instead I ran at him and kissed his lips hard as he returned instantly by placing his hands on my waist and rubbing circles as I played with the small hair on the back of his neck making him moan, he rams his tongue into my mouth and we fight for dominance but I let him win as he tangles himself around my body and I honestly feel like I am on cloud nine right now, he starts on my neck biting and sucking surly leaving marks making me moan into his shoulder "Frank please" I gasp lightly "Are you sure?" he pulls away look for any hint of unsure but he will find non since this is all I want right now, I nod and place my lips on his again as he leads me to the bed I once laid still and passed out but I could now say this time I will be very much awake.

I feel like you guys have been waiting for this to happen so I can be positive that next update today will be a SMUT scene, I was wondering if I should add a small Daddy.Kink in the story but I am leaving this to you to choose... Enjoy this and hope you look forward to some smut - Alexandria/ModernBlasphemy