Chapter 17

Hey guys,
I am updating now and hope you enjoy this chapter and if anyone wants to message for a fangirl or guy etc then just comment. Other than that HERE IS CHAPTER 17 - ModernBlasphemy

***********************************

I took my Starbucks in my hand as I walked towards Gerard's art store twisting the cup in my hands smiling slightly when I saw my name scribbled on it.

Walking inside I got blasted by heat and I remembered Mikey couldn't make today so I got Gerard to my self today.

I look around and walk to the first il aisle and stop short when I see Gerard squatted down low speaking to a little girl with pig tails and a pale blue dress. I can picture her as our child to cherish and then at night we would cuddle up on the couch.

"Hey Frank" Gerard said instantly pulling me from my day dream " s'up Gerard" I spoke kissing his cheek after the little girl left smiling shyly to her self whilst clutching her bag of finger paints and art paper.

So that is exactly how I'm out in the back room making out with Gerard on my lap whilst his arms are around my neck his fingers grazings tattoos and the back of my neck.

"I. Love. You" I said pulling back each word, he pulls back completely sighing "thanks about last night and stopping us" he said near tears "it's alright Gerard" I promised him pulling him into me so his neck was in the crook of
my neck.

A few minutes past and we finally heard the door so I let my boyfriend leave as I sticked the kettle on for coffee.

"Okay leave Eric" I heard suddenly as a panicked voice. What was that prick doing here?

I walked in the main store up behind Gerard placing my hand on the curve of his back. "Ah Frankie how's it going?" He smiled wickedly "what do you want Eric?" I growled at him pushing back Gerard a little to protect him,

"easy big guy I came to give Gerard a message" he answers "what is that then?" Gerard came in front of me but I Placed my hands on the top of the hips rolling my fingers in a circle placing my head on his shoulder which I am luckily short so I don't really have to bend down a lot "Berts back in town and wants ya back" and with that he left and I felt Gerard stiffen "Gerard whose Bert" I ask now worried about this.

"My abusive ex boyfriend" he couldn't move I felt it "I am going to protect you, I love you so much it hurts" I speak clearly kissing his neck carefully trying to me reassuring "okay just stay with me please" he whimpered under my touch.

"never would of dreamt of leaving babe"

********************************

DUN DUNN DUNNNN.

I felt it wasn't a good frerard without Bert McKraken.

Also do you guys want any smut in this?

Anyway making a new book for this and another 2 books so look forward to that I guess. ~ModernBlasphemy