Chapter 10

I had woken up for school ages ago and now I was with Mikey going thourgh the gates with him talking about the latest Fangoria we bought together, we always bought it because the magazine was horror and with horror what not to love.

"Hey Gerard, I'm gonna go" Mikey pats my back smiling, Whats made him so happy today?. Shrugging I walk towards my locker being pushed every now and again, hearing sly comments with "Morning Fag" etc the morning supply never changed. I grab my textbooks and close the locker. Thats when I am pushed hard into the lock with my back stabbing the metal lock, "Hello Faggot, Suck anyone off lately" It was Drew and Mark because shortly after Marks laugh rung in my ears "No, maybe if you let go I could" I snap instantly regretting it, Drew hates backchat "Less of the lip, you worthless piece of shit" Mark holds me down and now I know what my punishment is going to be today because whilst Mark holds me down Drew lifts his fist high above me, So  I close my eyes bracing for impact.

I hear the noise of a cracking bone and the small 'Ooooh's from the crowd that has gavered "Don't ever touch him again" the voice is high pitched but deep enough to know it is male saving me and I recongnized the voice quickly, opening my eyes I learn that I am right because right in front of me is a short, tattooed boy with a deniem jacket, and jeans. Frank.

"Hey Frank do you wanna punch him" Mark smiles Down at my body "no" Frank said with a attitude swinging and hitting him in the stomach making me double over in pain grunting "come on babe" Frank says hearing gasps and whispers from the crowd.

Frank lifting me into a bride style pushing in the crowd that had still a shocked look. He pushed us into the males restroom whilst sitting me on the sink. "Frank what the fuck are you doing here" I stumble at him as he smiles "Dr let me come into school, SURPRISE" Frank laughs at my face "I have to go back to hospital later" he added "I am so happy your here" I jump down and attack his lips which was easy because he wasn't going to argue "I am so sorry I didn't get here quick enough to protect you" he hugs me "Did they hurt you?" Franks worry was not needed because I had my foundation with me and it was normal to get beat up. "We should go now Mikey is probably worried to death" I say pecking his lips "I am never going to get used to that" Frank brushed my cheek causing me to blush in front of him.