CHAPTER 3

The feeling of knowing that Gerard was mine for the night was crazy, he may not like me but who cares he was a amazing kid and he was cute. Of course Mikey my best mate knew this and was sincere about it.

Now its a masked ball that gave me a chance to let him guess who I am.

Those idiots in math made me want to punch them, so I did after class I rounded the corner grabbing Harry and beat him intensely before joining Mikey for the last part of  break "dude again" Mikey frowns at me "maybe they should leave Gerard alone" I shrugged "did you text Gee last night" Mikey remembers smiling "amazing and he is going prom with me!" I squeal a tad.

Gerard was openly gay and I am pleased with him for it then he threw it in the bin in a perfect shot. WOW how I wish he was on the Basket ball team so he would have to get hot and sweaty.... BAD BOY FRANKLIN NOT NOW.

G: Hey, might dye my hair 

F: Go on if you dare xx

The mere fact that now I had to guess intrested me alittle

G: Do we have any classes together

F: A few here and there.

G: Okay x:P

He put a kiss for the first time. Would he do that if he knew it was me or run.
Run everyone did I was popular straight guy that likes guys, Gerard to be exact.

F: Can't wait til friday, bet you will look hot x

G: Maybe not you may turn back after a day

F: NEVER, I have seen you and your really attractive

G: Thanks, thats the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me

WHAT why is the hottest guy on the planet never been called HOT, thats like a crime... all the more Gerard for me MWHAHAHAHA. Sorry.

F: 4 days til we meet

G: Yeah i know you tell me like every day, do you have a name though x

F: just call me your secret admirer

Heya guys I'm getting weirdly into this fanfiction. REMEMBER THE PICTURE IS THE POV BEING USED