ch 1- the good news?

Yang Chae-Won's POV

  I'm in the car with my husband, Yang Do-yun and we are heading to our friends, the Hwang's house.

  "What do you think Da-Eun will say?" I smiled to my husband. He reached out and held my hand and smiled at me. "I think she will be very happy for us."

  We drove until we saw their castle off in a distance. It wasn't our first time coming this way since we had basically visited this place several times to have many types of conversations whether it has to do with our royalty or friendship status.

  We arrived to their castle, then got out of the car and I held my husbands hand. We both walked to their front steps and knocked on the door. When the doors opened, we were greeted by our dear friends, Da-Eun and Chan-Yeol.

  "Oh, so nice to see you again Chae-Won." Da-Eun said smiling at me. "Thanks, same to you." I smiled and went inside.

  "Our chef is preparing food for us, I believe it's almost ready." Chan-Yeol said as we made our way into the living room.

  "Okay, well then, shall we tell them honey?" Do-yun said sitting by me holding my hand. "Tell us what?"  Da-Eun asked.

  "Well..." I said smiling at my husband then back at the Hwang's, "I'm expecting a baby." I said smiling proudly.

  "Wow! That's great! Congratulations!" Chan-Yeol said smiling at us as he reached out to shake our hands. "Thank you." Do-yun smiled.

  "Wow...that's totally unexpected..." Da-Eun said looking at me. "Yeah, it was...but here we are." I smiled. "Well...congrats..." she said.

  "I'll be back, I'm going to go check on the food..." Da-Eun said as she walked out of the room.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

  I walk out of my living room frustrated. How could she be having a kid?! It should've been me first!

  I sighed and went into my bedroom. I pulled out my phone and made a call.

  "Hello?"

"Hey...I need your help..."

"What is it now
Da-Eun?"

"Hansol, I need to have a baby."

"Okay, uhm, when?"

"Soon as possible please."

  I turn my head to my doorway.

"I got to go, I'll see you later."

  I hang up the phone with Hansol and go back to everyone. "Sorry, the food's ready now." I said smiling at everyone.

Yang Chae-Won's POV

  I nod and smile and get up with Do-yun, and we make our way to the table.

  "So, what do you think it will be Do-Yun?" Chan-Yeol asked taking a bite of his food. "I'm not sure, hopefully a son to continue the royal blood. If it's a girl, she still can too." He chuckled a bit.

  "Well, hopefully you have one." Chan-Yeol smiled. "When are y'all going to have a kid?" Do-yun asked Chan-Yeol.

  "Well, not anytime soon...I'm not ready for one yet..." he chuckled nervously. "I have many things to do before we have a little one running around the castle everywhere." He stated. "Okay, well, hopefully if you have one soon, you'll be able to maintain them running around." Do-yun chuckled. "Yeah, hopefully." Chan-Yeol chuckled nervously.

  After dinner had ended, we all talked and played a few rounds of card games. When it was about seven thirty, we decided to head out.

  "Thank y'all for coming." Da-Eun smiled at us. "Of course, thanks for having us again." I smiled and waved at Da-Eun and Chan-Yeol standing at their doorway, waving.

  We got in the car and started to drive back home. "Well, I hope it's a girl. We need a little princess." I chuckled a bit. "Whatever we have, I'll be thankful." Do-yun said reaching for my hand.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

  It's the next day now, at church my castle. Last night, I had told Chan-Yeol that I was going to go shopping for a bit after Chae-Won and Do-yun had left.

  In reality, I went to meet Hansol. 'Hopefully soon, I'll have a baby too, she won't be the only one who will be having one.' I smiled to myself and I passed that thought in my head.

  "Hey honey." Chan-Yeol smiled at me. "Hey." I said as I went into the kitchen. "How was your shopping last night? Sorry I didn't see you when you got home, I was so tired yesterday so I knocked out." He said as he sighed.

  "It's fine, it was quite nice." I smiled. "That's good." He smiled.

  About a week later, I found out the news. I was pregnant! Not only was Chae-Won expecting, but I was too.