c h a p t e r 39

Hwang Hyunjin's POV:

Sana and I were small talking and enjoying our dinner together along with the view of the fountain.

A few minutes later, Sana had looked at me to ask me something.

"Could I ask you a question?" "Sure." I said as I took a sip of my water.

"Why did you sort of 'freak out' when I had the Lego set in my hands?" She asked.

I felt a wave of sadness brush over me and I sighed. "If you don't want to tell me, it's okay. I understand..." "No, no. I'll tell you."

  "Truthfully, those legos mean a lot to me. They're the only thing I have left of my best friend from when we were younger...she sadly passed away when we were five, but we built that last Lego piece together..." I said as I broke eye contact with Sana and looked towards the fountain.

"I'm so sorry...that must've been so hard on you...I should've asked you before grabbing it..." "No, no, it's okay...I just really miss her...I had it in my closet but wanted to display it since I miss her a lot..."

Sana reached for my hand then I looked back at her. "I bet it's hard...but at least you still have that special memory with her..." she said as she smiled softly.

I nodded and smiled slightly then looked down and held her hand.

Y/N POV

I was with Minho and Chan at the hotel and we were laying down and just talking and chilling on the beds.

  I was about to get up and get water when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach. "A-Ah!" I put my hand on where the pain was coming from which gave Chan and Minho a worried look.

  "What's wrong? What do you need?" Chan said as he quickly got up and walked towards me. "I-I was gonna get water, b-but...o-ow...I got a sharp pain right here." I said as I pointed to where my hand was.

  Minho got up from the bed and went to get me some water, then he brought it back to me. "T-Thank you..." I said as I took a drink.

  "Just relax and get comfortable okay?" Minho said as he fixed up and fluffed up my pillows. I nodded and got comfortable on the bed.

  "We'll monitor it okay?" Chan said. "Okay...thanks..."

  "No problem, just rest up." Minho pulled the blanket over me and brushed the hair out of my face.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

  After Sana and I's 'dinner date', we went back inside the castle.

  "Why hello you two, how was it?" Mrs. Minatozaki said as she smiled at Sana and I. "It was lovely mother, thank you." Sana said as she smiled at her mom.

  "Where's father?" "He's with Hyunjin's dad in this office, discussing some things, nothing too serious dear." Sana nodded then looked at me.

  "Well, if you don't mind escorting me to my room so I can wind down for the night please?" "Oh, yeah of course."

  Sana and I said goodnight to our mom's and then we went upstairs. I took Sana to her bedroom then she looked at me.

  "Thanks for tonight Hyunjin, I hope if you talk to your friend later, hope she is well." I smiled, "Thanks Sana." She nodded then went into her room.

  I walked into my room then turned on the light and saw Jisung laying on the bed. "AH!" "AHH!" He said as he woke up. "WHAT THE HELL!?" "Sorry! Sorry! I was waiting for you but fell asleep..."

  I sighed then looked at him. "It's fine, but you have your room! Now my bed is infested with your germs." I said as I pretended to gag.

  Jisung rolled his eyes then got up and walked towards me. "You better not do anything dumb. You're really close to me." I said as he leaned in to whisper in my ear.

  "Mom has your phone...she's really mad and she's gonna talk to you...she found out about you texting Y/n..."

  "What!?" I said then Jisung slapped my arm. "Shut up! She was texting saying if you wanted to come by in three days when they move in, and what kind of cake you liked. I told her you didn't really care for cake  and told a different dessert. I was texting her for you since you left your phone here. Turns out, the phone kept buzzing and mom got mad and took it. She questioned me and it slipped out! I'm sorry...she was being really mean..."

  I backed away from Jisung then sat on my bed and put my hands on my head. "Crap! What am I gonna say!?" "I'm not sure, but I tried to help you get in contact with her." "Well, thanks for that..."

  "Sorry you got in trouble..." "It's fine, at least you told me and we're able to answer her for me." Jisung nodded then stood up.

  "Let me know how it goes..." I nodded then saw him leave my room and go into his room.

  A few seconds later, I heard a knock on the door. 'Great...here we go...'