ch 7- lost princess

Hwang Da-Eun POV

  The next morning came. I woke up and looked at my phone and saw I got a notification from the news about a break in that took place last night.

BREAKING NEWS:
Yang Castle Broken Into. King and Queen found dead, Princess no where to be found. No further updates at this time.
The break in took place in the early hours of the morning.

  I looked over to see if my husband was awake, but he wasn't. I looked at the article and smirked to myself.

  I wiped off the smirk then started to 'cry'. My husband woke up fast then looked at me. "What's going on?! What happened?! Why're you crying?!" He said looking at me.

  "L-Look..." I said showing him my phone. He sat up straight and grabbed my phone. "What?! How though!? They have high security like we do! I don't understand?!" He said in shock.

  "I'm not sure! They k-killed my sister!" I said continuing to 'cry'. Chan-Yeol hugged me then looked at the article again.

  "There's no more updates?" He said as he scrolled looking for more information. I shook my head. "N-No...it's terrible!" He held me trying to comfort me. We both got up and went into the living room to look at the news.

  I turned on the T.V and saw exactly what I had wanted to see.

  "Breaking News: Coming to you live, we are at the castle to which was once owned by the Yang family before they were brutally killed in a sad break in last night in the early hours of the morning. What we know right now is that twenty-seven year old Yang Chae-Won and twenty-six year old Yang Do-yun were the victims of the murder. Their daughter, Yang Y/n was the Princess since her mother and father were the Queen and King. She was no where to be found.

  We have more information as to where she may be now. Police suspect she was taken into the woods and killed there. They have found evidence to as they believe that is possible that she may be dead. Police are still searching as to where her body may or may not be laying. There are no further updates at this time. We ask that you contact police if you have any information as to who would do this to this family.

  Chan-Yeol turned off the T.V in disbelief and put his head in his hands. "It's not f-fair..." he said. I nodded and continued to cry. He hugged onto me as I cried in his arms.

  "Eomma? Appa?" I heard Hyunjin say. I quickly backed away from Chan-Yeol and looked at Hyunjin wiping my eyes. "Y-Yes?" I said. "Why are you crying?" He asked looking at me.

  "We'll tell you soon son..." Chan-Yeol said as he walked Hyunjin out of the room. "I'm gonna make them breakfast..." he said looking at me in the hallway. I nodded and saw them walk off.

  I pulled out my phone and texted Hansol.

Thank you for taking
care of it.

Hansol: Yeah, we have the
girl. We made it seem like
we got rid of her body.
Now she's 'dead'.

Okay good.  Keep her hidden.
Did you erase her memory?

Hansol: Yeah, we have her the drink
last night.

Good.

  I saw that I got a notification from the news and I opened it.

BREAKING NEWS: Princess of victims found dead in woods.

  I put my phone away in my pocket smirked a bit before I went to the kitchen. I saw Hyunjin and Jisung sitting down at the table eating their cereal. "Eomma? What happened?" Jisung asked looking at my red eyes.

  Chan-Yeol came to stand next to me and held my hand. "Aunt and Uncle passed...a-and so did Y/n..." I said crying. "Wait...they confirmed i-it?" Chan-Yelp said to me with a shaky voice. I nodded and cried.

  "What do you mean?" Jisung asked. "They're not coming b-back...e-ever..." I cried. Hyunjin got quiet and stood up. "She's d-dead!?" He asked. I nodded and cried. He started to cry as he ran out of the room. Jisung just sat there confused. "You'll understand soon bud..." Chan-Yeol said smiling a bit at Jisung.

  It was now about a few days later, I went to check on Hyunjin who was in his room. "Hyunjin?" I said as I went in his room. "...hm..." he said looking out his window like how he used to when Y/n would be coming.

  "It's time for your classes..." I said as I went over and rubbed his head. "I don't want to go..." he said still looking out the window. "Hyunjin, you need to..." "But I don't want to!" He said looking at me with teary eyes.

  "Hyunjin, I'm not asking...you need to, now." He looked back out the window as a tear fell down his cheek. "I want to see Y-Y/n again..." he said rubbing his eyes.

  "I know, but you can't...I'm sorry...let's go to the classes now please." I said as I closed the curtains on his window.

  "If you go, I'll buy you more legos." I said. He turned to look at me and shook his head. I sighed and picked him up and walked out the room with him.

  We walked by the playroom, and I noticed that it was basically untouched from the last time Y/n was here which was a few days ago.

  I sighed and took Hyunjin into his room to learn about his royal manners and things like that.

  For sure now everything will go to Hyunjin and everything will be his one day now that they're gone.