c h a p t e r 15

Yang Y/n's POV

  I get my things then head out of the house. I hop on the bus then get off at my work, a little florist shop in the corner of the little town square.

I get off and go inside to check in. "Morning." I smiled at my coworkers. "Morning." They smiled. I went to go get some flowers ready for the orders that had come in the day before right as we were about to close.

I went to go check on the flowers, and made sure we had enough for the orders that had came in for today.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

I went into the kitchen and got a class of water. I took a sip before I saw Chan-Yeol walk in. "Hey dear." He smiled as he kissed my cheek. "Hey."

"Got anything planned for today?" He asked me. "Well, I was going to buy some flowers and lay them on my sister's grave since today is the anniversary of their death." I said as I sighed. "Oh yeah, good idea...I wish I can go, but I have to go to a meeting..." he said.

"It's fine, I'm gonna see if the boys want to go. If they don't, then I won't force them." I said. He nodded, "Okay, I'll be off." he said as he left to go to his meeting.

I went to Hyunjin's room and knocked on the door. "Hyunjin? Do you want to go out today?" I asked as I opened the door.

"Where are we going?" He asked while he sat at his desk drawing. "To go buy some flowers...I want to visit the Yang's grave." I said. He shook his head. "Nah, I'm good..." he said as he sighed.

"Okay, your father is out...I'm gonna see if Jisung wants to come, then we'll be on our way." He nodded and continued to draw.

I went to Jisung's room and knocked on his door. "Yes?" "I'm gonna go out, wanna come?" I heard him come open his door and look at me shocked.

"Outside, outside?!" He said excitedly. I nodded. "Yes!" He said as he put on his shoes. "Okay, I told your brother we were leaving." I told him as we walked in the hallway. He nodded and we left the castle.

We had on a more type of 'casual' outfit on rather than the regular royal outfits. We also had on a mask to not be recognized by anyone.

We got in the car and drove off into the town. "Where to ma'am?" The driver asked me. "The flower shop please." The driver nodded and took us there. I smiled at Jisung, seeing how happy he was looking out the window since he had gotten able to go out the castle.

When we got to the flower shop, we went inside and looked around. "Stay close to me." I said as I looked at Jisung. He nodded and stayed close to me as we walked through the store.

Even though he was fifteen now and Hyunjin was seventeen, it was his first time in public like this while keeping a low profile. The last thing I wanted was something terrible to happen to him.

I went to the front desk and looked at the lady behind the counter.

Yang Y/n's POV

I looked at the lady who was walking towards me and I smiled to greet her. "Hello, what can I help you with? Are you ready to check out or looking for something in particular?"

"Hi, I want something in particular." She said. I nodded and grabbed a paper and pen. "What were you looking for?" I asked as she looked around.

"Do you have any daisies or any roses?" She asked. "Yes ma'am. We actually have both." I said as I walked around the counter. I went into the roses and daisies section and showed her the many options we had.

"Okay, and can you place like a 'Miss You' sign or anything on them?" She asked. "Yes ma'am, I can. Just pick out which flowers you like then meet me back at the desk." She nodded and I went back behind the desk and started to fix some orders.

"Guys, today's the anniversary of the passing of that royal family." I heard my coworkers whisper to each other. "What family?" I asked. "You didn't hear? Years ago a family was like killed. A royal family at that." They said. "Wow, that's sad...I didn't know it was today." I said. "Yeah..."

I turned back around and saw the lady approaching me. "Okay, I want these please." I nodded and started to add up the price. "What color ribbon did you want? We have all the colors." I said as I showed her a paper with the different colors.

"The daisies with the lavender ribbon and the roses with a sky blue ribbon." I nodded. "We have white ink with glitter or gold ink with glitter." "The gold for both please."

"Okay, they'll be ready in about five minutes so if you could please wait to the side." She nodded and her and her son went to wait.

I went to go work on the ribbon print and I fixed it on the bouquet. I went back to the front desk and looked at the lady. "Okay, they're both ready. Would you like anything else?" I asked. She shook her head and took out her credit card.

"Okay, the total is fifty-nine, sixty-five." I said as I took her card. I gave her card back then saw that the boy that was with her was staring at me.

I waved at him and he waved back. "Okay, thank you." She said as she started to walk away with the boy. I nodded and was about to continue what I was doing when I heard a crash in the store.