c h a p t e r 27

Hyunjin's POV

  I was in my class when I got a phone call from Y/n. 'That's weird, she never calls at this time...' I thought to myself.

"Can I take it please?" I asked. The instructor nodded, and stepped outside so I can take the call. "Hello?" I answered.

"HYUNJIN! HYUNJIN
HELP ME PLEASE!"

  I heard Y/n breathing heavy and crying.

"Y/N!? WHAT HAPPENED!? WHERE
ARE YOU?!"

"I-I'm at my cottage, b-but
someone followed me and is
t-trying to b-break in!"

"OKAY, STAY THERE! I'M COMING!"

  I hung up the phone and opened the door and was met eye contact with my instructor. "I need to leave."
"But Hyunjin, you have an important exam coming up."

  "I NEED TO LEAVE! PLEASE! I'LL PAY YOU THREE HUNDRED DOLLARS! PLEASE! AND PLEASE COVER FOR ME!" I said. My instructor looked to see if anyone was coming, then nodded. I handed him three hundred dollars and ran into Jisung's room.

  "JISUNG! It's Y-Y/n...I'm heading out...please cover for me!" I looked over at him and saw he had tissues around him.

  "I can't do much though! I'm sick!" He said. I sighed and ran out onto his balcony then ran to the creak.

  I crossed the creak and ran to find her cottage.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I was holding the knife in my hand and shaking. I heard the door bust open soon after Hyunjin and I got off the call.

  "Y/N! YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE RAN AWAY! IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE YOU MADE!" He yelled. "G-GO AWAY!" I cried out.

  I heard him trying to bang on my door to come in. I cried and scooted closer to my wall. I heard tapping on my window and saw that it was Hyunjin.

  I threw the knife down then opened my window, and he helped me climb out of it. "Stay here okay...?" He looked at me and sat me by the wall outside.

(Tw: !knife, fighting, and blood! read at your own risk! any concerns, dm me! -dani)

Hyunjin's POV

I go inside the front of the cottage and see that the front door is off. I saw the guy trying to break through her door then I went up to him and punched him.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" The guy looked at me. "SHUT IT!" I said as I kicked him. He started to punch me, then I punched him back.

"GIVE ME THE GIRL!" He yelled. "NO!" I beat him the best I could. The guy fell to the ground, then he pulled out a knife.

He cut my hand then I pushed him down more. As I was trying to bang his head on the floor, he had cut the side of me. "AH!" I said as I fell to the floor.

He smirked and got up then punched me. "Give. Me. The. Girl." He said as he put the knife to my neck.

My lip was cut, and I saw in the corner of my eye a vase. I grabbed it and smashed it on his head. He fell to the ground and went unconscious.

I got him off me, and pushed him aside. I breathed in and out then went to go check on Y/n. "Are you okay...?" I asked her with a shaky voice.

"Y-Yeah, are you? Oh my gosh...you're b-bleeding..." I said as I looked at him. "It's fine...d-do you have any rope by any chance?" He asked.

I nodded then stood up a bit and went into the storage closet inside and grabbed it. I have it to Hyunjin and he went to go wrap up Hansol.

I walked into the bathroom and got the first aid kit out. Hyunjin left Hansol in the hallway tied up, since he was still knocked out.

He looked at me, then grabbed my hand and we went to go sit outside in the back by my window.