c h a p t e r 51

Once we all got to the station, we saw Chan and Minho waiting there for us. "How did it go?" "It went great." I smiled.

  As we were walking to the interrogation room, I saw Hansol. "YOU LITTLE SHIT!" He yelled as he looked at me. I shrugged and smirked and saw him continuing to walk.

  We all walked into a room and was faced with Da-Eun and Hansol both together. I explained everything to the police and then Da-Eun broke down crying.

  "PLEASE! I NEVER MEANT THIS TO GET OUT!" "BUT YOU MADE IT HAPPEN! YOU CANNOT CHANGE THAT!" I yelled at her. She shook her head and looked at Hansol. "H-He did this..." "BULLSHIT! YOU WANTED ME TO DO THIS!" He yelled. "YOU WANTED ME TO DO THUS JUST LIKE YOU WANTED ME TO HELP YOU GET PREGNANT WITH HYUNJIN!" I looked towards Hyunjin and his family then at Da-Eun.

  Da-Eun froze and looked at her husband. "Da-Eun. What did he just say?" "N-No it's n-nothing..." "ANSWER ME DAMMIT! DON'T YOU LIE!"

  "YOU HEARD ME! SHE HAD WANTED ME TO GET HER PREGNANT JUST SO YOU BOTH COULD HAVE A KID AT THE SAME TIME AS THE YANG'S! HYUNJIN IS MY KID, NOT YOURS!"

  Hyunjin shook his head in disbelief and looked down. "HOW DARE YOU DA-EUN!! HOW DARE YOU!" The king yelled.

  Da-Eun kept crying as she looked towards us. "I-I'M SORRY OKAY?! I WAS DESPERATE!" "I TOLD YOU TO WAIT! YOU COULDN'T WAIT JUST A BIT!?" She cried harder and looked down.

  Hyunjin walked out the room and Jisung followed. I looked at her then sighed. "You messed up first with him and then took it out on my family...you are so evil." I said as I went out.

Hwang Hyunjin's POV

  I went out the room in shock with what I just heard. That can't be true, can it?

  "Look before you blame yourself, it's not your fault Hyunjin...I'm still your brother and I always will be even if we aren't blood..." Jisung said looking at me.

  I nodded and pulled him in for a hug which is rare. "I know...it's just...mom really was a bad person and we never saw it from the beginning..." He hugged me back and I looked at him.

  "Y/n is coming..." he said as I looked towards Y/n. "You okay Hyunjin?" I nodded then sighed, "Yeah...I couldn't believe it though..." "It's not your fault..." I nodded then pulled her into the hug too.

  I looked towards the door and saw my dad come to me. "Son...you are still my son no matter what...don't you ever think different okay?" I nodded and sighed.

  "She's gonna be gone for a long time...she is never coming back and she is never being the queen...from now on, I can keep running in the meantime..." "Okay..."

Yang Y/n's POV

  I looked at Minho and Chan and gave them a hug. "You good?" Chan asked. "Yeah...I'll just give them a bit of space..." I said as I looked towards Hyunjin and his dad and brother.

  If was a few hours later and we all went back to the castle. The dance had stopped and we had made our way into the living room. Just as we walked in, the TV was on and a news reporter was on the air.

  "BREAKING NEWS: Former Queen, Hwang Da-Eun, charged with alleged murder alongside Choi Hansol with the Yang family. They both will be sentenced to eighty nine years in prison without parole."

  "That's good that she's not coming out...ever again..." Hyunjin said looking at the TV. "Yeah...who knew she was that much of a psycho." Their dad said.

  We all had stayed there for a while before heading back home.