c h a p t e r 26

~2 weeks later~

Yang Y/n's POV

It was the beginning of October, and it was the month of Chan and Minho's birthdays. I wanted to do something special for them, and that was to bake a cake.

They weren't born on the same days, Chan was October third, while Minho was October twenty-fifth, but I wanted to do something for both of them.

I got up and got ready to go out. Once they both left, I put on my shoes and headed out to the store.

I hopped on the bus, then I got off at the store. I went inside and went straight to the baking supplies. 'Hm...which flavor...?' I said looking at the different flavor cakes they had.

I walked around a bit until I found a flavor I thought they'd both like: vanilla with strawberry in the middle.

As I was walking, I happened to turn my head to the left and I saw Hansol off in a distance. 'Shit...' I thought to myself.

I walked fast around the isle and went fast to the front of the store and put my basket away.

Hansol POV

I was at the store looking at what to eat since I didn't feel like cooking.

I was in one of the isles when I turned my head to see a girl walking away fast. 'Did she just steal?' I thought since I saw her leave right away.

I decided to follow her and see where she was going. I saw that she went outside, so I followed her and got in my car and waited to see where she was gonna go.

Yang Y/n's POV

I walked fast out the store then saw a bus at the bus stop. "Thank God..." I mumbled as I walked fast to it. As I was approaching, the bus started to take off.

"NO!" I yelled as I ran to the bus that had already left. I looked everywhere to see if he was coming close then in the distance I saw a black car.

My heart sank, and I started to run fast the opposite way.

Hansol POV

I saw her start to run then I got real suspicious. "Where are you running to?" I asked myself as I drove off to follow from a distance.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I was running as fast as I could, and I could see the woods from a distance then closer to me. I had a feeling that someone was following me, so I turned around. As I did, I saw Hansol coming after me.

Hansol POV

  When the girl turned around, I saw it was Y/n.

  "WHAT!?" I said as I sped up.

Yang Y/n's POV

  I gasped as I ran faster. I ran fast into the woods and took off down the path that led to the cottage. As I was running, I turned to see if Hansol was coming, and I tripped on a rock.

  "AH!" I said as I fell and scraped my knee through my pants. I turned and I heard his car approach, and I got up and ran faster.

When I got to the cottage, I quickly went inside and locked the doors and windows. I grabbed my phone and called Minho.

The phone rang and rang but no answer. "Ugh! Minho!" I said as I started to freak out and cry since Hansol could be close to me right now.

I called Chan, but he didn't answer either. "CHAN!" I yelled as I put my phone down then pushed things to barricade myself.

I heard banging on my door and yelling. "Y/N! YOUR ALIVE!? I SWEAR, I'M GONNA KILL YOU!" Hansol said screaming behind the door.

I grabbed a knife from the kitchen and picked up my phone and ran to my room. I closed my door and pushed my desk by the door.

I looked at who else I could call, and I saw Hyunjin's number. I pressed it and dialed him. "P-Please pick up..." I said breathing heavy and crying a bit.