c h a p t e r 48

Yang Y/n's POV

  I started bawling my eyes out and hugged onto Hyunjin. His dad stood there in shocked and looked furious as he looked at us.

  "I cannot believe she did that! You're poor parents...you poor thing!" He said as he came over and held Hyunjin and I.

  Jisung came over and joined too as we were all shocked and cried together.

  I picked my head up to look at them. "I-I need her to know what she d-did and that it really is m-me..."

  "Of course, anything, we will help you expose her." Hyunjin's dad said furiously. I nodded and hugged onto Hyunjin tight.

  "What would you do?" Jisung asked as he looked at me. "I-I'm not sure..." Hyunjin held me thinking for a second then smiled to himself about his brilliant idea.

  "I have my d-dance Saturday...what if you s-showed up there...?" I nodded at his statement, "P-Perfect."

  "Yes, yes. I will have the tailor have a dress for you...tomorrow come by again and we will have you fitted." I nodded and wiped my tears.

  "O-Okay...thank you...I-I should get g-going..." I said as the King nodded and hugged me. "Don't worry, it's all going to be okay now."

  I nodded and hugged him then gave a hug to Jisung and Hyunjin. As I was about to walk away, Hyunjin spoke.

  "Dad...may I stay with her tonight? A-At her cottage...?" "Yes...of course son." Hyunjin nodded then hugged his dad and brother then held my hand and took me to his room to gather his stuff.

  He packed his stuff in silence then looked over at me. "O-Okay...I'm ready..." I nodded and we both left back to the cottage.

  Once we got there, Minho and Chan were watching some T.V. "Oh, hey Hyunjin." Chan said as he smiled a bit. "Hey...hope you don't mind me crashing here..."

  "No, of course not!" Minho smiled and stood up. "I can show you where you can sleep." Hyunjin nodded as Chan stood up. "I'll show him, why don't you help Y/n make sure she's okay." Minho nodded and walked over to me.

  Chan and Hyunjin took off and it was just Minho and I there in the living room. "I-I did it M-Minho..." I said as a tear fell from my face.

  He smiled with teary eyes and hugged me. "You're so b-brave...I knew you could..." I smiled and hugged him tight then we both pulled away and looked at each other. I smiled and nodded then looked toward the direction Chan and Hyunjin had walked.

"H-He kissed m-me...before he knew who I w-was..." "Did he regret it...?" I shook my head, "He didn't say a-anything...he just said he didn't want to m-miss his opportunity if he could n-never see me a-again..." "At least he does, right?" I nodded then saw Hyunjin and Chan walking back.

"Okay, I showed Hyunjin his room." Chan said as I nodded. We all said good night to each other and made our way to our rooms.

As I was going to my room, Hyunjin held my hand. "...Can I stay with you p-please..." I looked at him and we were both blushing but Hyunjin had teary eyes.

  I nodded and he followed me into the room. I closed the door then sat on the bed and he sat next to me. We looked at each other for a while then he broke the silence.

  "I-I can't believe it...this w-whole time...I thought I l-lost you..." he said with a shaky voice as he reached for my hand and held it. "Y-Yeah...the doctor said that the h-headaches I would get was my memory trying to come b-back...maybe it was a s-sign..."

  Hyunjin brushed the hair out of my face then a tear fell down his cheek. "I m-missed you so much Y-Y/n..."

  I held his hand that moved the hair out of my face as a tear fell too. "I m-missed you too Hyunjin..."

  He leaned in and held me in his embrace as we slowly then laid down on the bed not letting go of one another. "I'm s-so sorry...I'm so s-sorry she did t-that...I swear...I p-promise...on my l-life...I will take care of you f-forever and e-ever...even if you think that k-kiss was before I k-knew and if you think it had no m-meaning, it d-does Y/n...I'm c-crazy over you...now that I have you b-back...I need to make sure you're o-okay...I can't l-lose you...I l-love y-you..." he said as he cried.

  I nodded and cried with him. "I l-love you too H-Hyunjin..."