ch 8- my new home?

Yang Y/n's POV

I woke up in a small room. The room looked really weird and it looked scary honestly. I heard footsteps approach my door and I scooted close to the wall.

"Hey..." I heard a guy say as he opened the door. "You're finally awake..." he said as he sat by me and brought food to me.

I looked at the food and placed it down. "Come on, I know you're hungry..." I looked at the plate of food again before looking up. "...where am I?" I asked.

"You're new home. Do you like it?" He asked. I looked around. "I don't know...it's okay..." I said. The man sighed then nodded. "Okay, I'm Hansol." "...I'm Y/n..." He smiled. "Okay, well let's make a few rules okay?" He said.

I nodded a bit. "You have to clean everything within a whole day in order to eat good food okay? You have to behave right or else you'll get punished okay?" He said.

I looked at him confused trying to process what he said. "Am I speaking French or something?" He said annoyed at me. "N-no..." I said. "Good. Now eat up, you start cleaning today." He got up and walked out of the room and I heard him lock the door behind him.

I sighed and ate my food. I didn't know where I was or what had happened. Someway, somehow, I ended up here, and I'm not sure why.

[tw: mention of abuse and bruises. Any questions or concerns reach out to me! -dani]

~4 Years Later~

I was sitting on my bed looking around. I'm nine now and I'm still here in the place where I woke up. I rub my arms because they hurt so much from all the cleaning. They also hurt from getting hit by everyone for not doing something right or making a simple mistake.

I heard a knock on my door and I looked at it. I saw Hansol walk in smiling a bit at me then he sat by me on the bed.

"Hey Y/n...it's time to clean again." He said. I nodded and gathered my things to get ready to go clean. "Remember, clean it right and you'll get food later...if you don't, then you'll get punished and starved." He said. I sighed and nodded and went into the halls of the small place I was staying at.

I started to clean everything that was around me.

Hansol POV

I go into my room and see two guys sitting on my bed. "When are you going to let her leave and fend for herself?" One asked me. "She can't leave...she's royal blood. We can't lose her. Once someone offers to buy her, we'll be rich." I smirked.

"She's been up for sale for years, nobody wants her." The other said. I sighed. "Someone will want her soon."

Yang Y/n's POV

I was cleaning inside of the house before I went to clean the outside, and I heard a noise in the woods. I turned to see that it was a little dog running around.

"Aw!" I said as I ran toward it. It ran faster and a bit deeper into the woods. I followed it until it finally stopped and rested. "Why did you run away?" I said looking at it. The dog barked and jumped on my lap. I sat by the dog forgetting that I was supposed to be working and not here with the dog.

I picked up my head and saw a bridge off in the distance along with a little town. I smiled to myself because I hadn't seen anything like it before. I wasn't able to go out like this, it was nice.

I played with the dog for a bit until I heard footsteps approaching behind me. I quickly got up and turned around and saw Hansol there looking at me with mad eyes.

"What are you doing so far over here!?" He said with a mad tone. I flinched a bit and looked at him. "I-I just followed this dog..." I said. He looked at the dog then me. "I TOLD YOU NOT TO COME THIS CLOSE OVER HERE!" He yelled as he grabbed my arm hard.

"O-Ow! L-Let me go! I-I'm sorry!" I said trying to get out of his grip. "QUIT IT!" He said as he basically squeezed my arm and started dragging me back to the house.

I started to tear because of how bad it hurt and because of how tight his grip on my arm was felt like he was literally going to snap it off.

When we got back to the house he let me go then pulled me by my hair. "O-OW!" I yelled. He dragged me into my room then threw me against the wall. "YOU KNOW BETTER THAN TO DO THAT!" He said as he started to hit me and slap me. I just stood there holding back my tears knowing that if I cried, it would be worse.

  "No food for you again tonight." He said as he left and locked the door. I fell to my knees and cried quietly on the floor. I don't know how I got here or why I'm here, but I want to leave. It's terrible here.