ch 4- a jealous storm

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

It was the next morning. I had woken up early several times in the night as my thoughts kept running in my head as to how rich and basically famous the Yang's were. This wasn't right. The Hwang's needed to be rich and famous...not the Yang's.

I went into my study and got on my laptop. 'They've got to go...' I thought to myself. I reached for my phone and made a call.

"Hello?"

"Hansol... it's me...I need help
again."

"What? Do you
need another kid or something?"

"No, I'm happy with my kids, but
I need your men to do me a
favor..."

"...and what is that?"

"I need you to take Y/n from
her family. Take her far away from
here and kill her parents."

"Woah! Isn't this kid like five?!"

"Yes, but they all need to
go, we need to
be rich and famous. Not them."

"Okay...when do you want this to
unfold?"

"As soon as possible...the latest
tonight."

"Okay, my men aren't here
right now, but tonight, we'll
have them gone."

"Thanks so much. Oh, also erase her
memory someway somehow."

"Okay, got it."

I hung up the phone and smiled to myself. 'Soon they'll be gone for sure.'

I heard a knock on my door and looked towards it. It was weird, it's seven thirty in the morning...usually no one's awake...

"Yes?" I said looking towards the door. I saw Hyunjin walk in rubbing his eyes. "Eomma?" "Yes Hyunjin? How come you're up so early?" I asked as I walked over to him.

"I'm hungry..." he said as he yawned before rubbing his eyes again. "Okay baby, I'll have the chef cook you some food okay?" He nodded and went out the room towards the kitchen.

'Hm, maybe if Y/n came over, it wouldn't be too cliche as to how my plan will come out...' I thought to myself as I went to the kitchen.

"Yes Mrs. Hwang?" The chef said looking at me. "Hi, I need you to start preparing breakfast...pancakes and eggs. Along with bacon on the side too." I said, the chef nodded and gathered all the cooks and got to work.

I went to go sit on the couch. "Eomma, can I watch cartoons?" Hyunjin asked me when he sat on the opposite side of the couch. I nodded. "Yes." I handed him the remote and he turned on the T.V.

I pulled out my phone and texted Chae-Won.

Hey Sis, can Y/n come over
to play with Hyunjin for a while?
Jisung has a doctor's
appointment...I'd hate Hyunjin to be
playing alone.

Chae-Won: Hey, yeah that's
fine. I'll bring her by in an
hour.

Great, cya soon.

I put my phone down and looked at Hyunjin. "Do you want Y/n to come over to play today? Since Jisung has a doctor's appointment?" I asked Hyunjin. He turned at me and smiled widely. "YES!" "Okay! She'll be here in an hour." He nodded and smiled. "Go get dressed please okay? The food should be ready when she gets here." He nodded and went to get dressed.

About half an hour had passed, and I went to go wake up Jisung. "It's time to get up so you can get ready for your appointment." He rubbed his eyes and woke up. "I want McDonald's..." he said. "Maybe tonight okay?" He nodded and got up and got ready to go.

I went into the living room and I wait for Chae-Won and Y/n to come. A little bit later, I heard the doorbell ring. Hyunjin ran down the stairs and stood by the door. I smiled and walked to where he stood at the door.

When I opened it, I smiled at Y/n and Chae-Won. "Thanks for bringing her by." I said smiling a bit to Chae-Won. "Mhm, thanks for inviting her." I nodded and moved out the way so Y/n can come in.

Y/n and Hyunjin hugged before they took of running to Hyunjin's toy room. "What's a good time to pick her up?" She asked. "By five please." I said, she nodded and left.

I went to Hyunjin's playroom and knocked on the door before walking in. "The food is almost ready kids...how about y'all come eat then y'all can come back and play okay?" They both nodded and went into the kitchen.