c h a p t e r 35

Y/n POV

  I was hanging out with Hyunjin, Jisung and Minho at the hotel when suddenly, Hyunjin got a call.

"Excuse me, I have to take this call..." he said as he stood up. I nodded then saw him walk away down the corridor.

Hyunjin POV

I walked into the corridor and answered my phone to see it was my mom calling. 'Dammit...hopefully it's nothing bad...just play it cool...' I thought to myself as I prepared myself for who knows what.

"Hyunjin. Where are you?"

"Uh, at the castle? Why?"

"As soon as I get there, we are
having a talk. No ifs, ands or
buts about it. I'll be there in
twenty."

  I was about to reply when my mom hung up. "Crap..." I mumbled to myself.

  I walked back to Jisung and everyone then looked at Jisung. "We need to leave now. We have to go clean right away." "What do you mean?" Jisung asked confused. "You know...our job..." I said as I looked at him with that look. Jisung looked at me confused then I punched his arm. "Ow! Oh...yeah that work..."

  "Please don't get in trouble because of me since y'all have to go clean..." Y/n said looking down to the floor a bit. I walked up to her then grabbed her hand which made her look up at me.

  "Believe me, I would rather be in trouble because of you than not attending my cleaning duties...I wanted you to meet my brother and make sure you're still okay."

  Y/n smiled a bit and then leaned in and gave me a hug. "Please be careful on your way back home Hyunjin." I nodded then left with Jisung.

  When we got back to the castle, I went straight into my room to make it seem like I was really there. "Wait, why did you tell her we had to clean? Does she not know who we are?" "No, and I'd like to keep it that way. I don't want her to know yet. Just play along if you ever see her again, got it?" Jisung sighed then shook his head. "You shouldn't lie...but whatever...she's your crush, not mine." Jisung went to his room and we acted like nothing happened.

While I was laying on my bed, I opened a random book then heard my mom yelling at the guards. 'Oh snap...'

  After a bit, she came bursting into my room. "Hyunjin. We need to talk." She said as she gave me that mom look. I sighed then closed my book. "What happened to the knocking?" I said as I stood up.

  "Don't give me that attitude. I know what you did." She said as she grabbed my arm. "Ow!" I said as I looked at my arm then at my mom. "Have you gone to the bank?! You're money is all gone from your funds, why is the money gone!?" "Well...because!" "Because why!?"

"Because I donated it to a fund! You said you wanted me to do some prince orders so I did! I donated!" My mom sighed then let me go. "Well...good job...but there is something we need to discuss. It's about leaving the castle."

  When I looked behind her, I saw my instructor walk by. "Are you kidding me!?" I said as he turned to look at me. "You told her?!"

  "Huh!?" "Told me what Hyunjin!?" My mom said confused. "He ratted me out saying I went off the castle grounds!" I quickly covered my mouth then widened my eyes as I looked at my mom.

  "So you did go out!? Unbelievable! I wasn't sure it was true! I wasn't even believing this until you confirmed it! I can't believe you actually snuck out! Just wait until your father gets back and you're in trouble!" My mom said as she let go and went into her room.

  My instructor came in then looked at me confused. "I never said anything, Hyunjin. You're the one that ratted yourself out..." he said as he left.

My heart sank and I sat on my bed. 'DAMMIT! I CAN'T JUST STAY HERE!'

A few hours later, my dad had came home then came into my room. "Hyunjin. A word in the study." He said as he walked out.

I sighed then walked out into the hallway and saw Jisung standing by his door. "Please don't bring me up..." he whispered. I nodded then went downstairs and into the study.

"So...your mother tells me that you confessed to have taken out your money and that you have been sneaking off the castle grounds."

I sighed then looked down. "Yessir." "Hyunjin. You know how dangerous it is!" "I know, I know..."

"No you don't! Because you left." My mom said as she yelled. "Not only that, but you saved a girl from someone."

I looked back up at my mom in shock. "W-What did you say...?" "You 'saved' a girl. One way to find out."

"How are you gonna do that?" My dad said to my mom. "Like this."

My mom walked over to me then lifted my shirt. "AH!" I said as I looked at her surprised. My mom and dad looked at my side and saw my wound that was trying to heal it self.

"Oh my g-gosh..." my mom said as she put my shirt down. "That's it. You're grounded until further notice. And you are not to be going out of the castle anymore." My dad said. "N-No...please dad...!"

"NO! You're not! Go to your room!" He said as I went upstairs to the room. I slammed the door then sat on my bed.

'I can't just not see her...I have to make sure she's okay...'