ch 2- a planned child?

Hwang Da-Eun POV

I picked up my phone and texted Hansol.

Hey, it worked! Thank you <3

Hansol: Of course! Congrats!

  I smiled and placed my phone down, then I went into my husband's study. "Can I talk to you about something please?" I asked as I went up to his desk.

  "Yes, but also, do you think our castle should have any type of renovations?" He asked me. I thought for a second then looked at him. "Well, we should make a nursery I think." "But, why?" He said. "I'm pregnant! Surprise!" I said as I kissed him.

  "Your what!?" He said shocked. "I'm having a baby! Looks like our kid and Chae-Won's kid will be close." "But...you know I didn't want a kid yet...and besides, is it even mine? I don't remember doing anything recently..." Chan-Yeol said looking at me..

  "I promise you, it's yours. And besides, you need to relax from your 'Kingly Duties' and settle down to have a family. See this as a blessing in disguise." I smiled as I kissed him again. He sighed before kissing me back. "As long as your happy, then I am too." He said.

Hwang Chan-Yeol's POV

  This all seemed out of no where and weird to me. I mean sure, I did in fact say that I didn't want a kid yet, but it seemed to sudden.

  I know my wife, and I know that she was more than likely up to something I 'don't' know.

3rd Person POV

  It's now twelve months later. The Hwang's and Yang's are now royal parents. The Yang's had a healthy baby girl named Y/n Yang and the Hwang's had a healthy son named Hwang Hyunjin.

Hwang Da-Eun's POV

  "Chan-Yeol! You're going to have to put him down eventually..." I sighed as I looked at Chan-Yeol who was happily carrying our son, Hyunjin.

  "I don't want to put him down...he's so little and precious." Chan-Yeol said in awe as he held him close. I sighed  and smiled to myself. 'The one that said he didn't want a kid.'

  About five years had went by. By now, our family consisted of our son Hyunjin who was five, and our other son Jisung who was three. Meanwhile, Chae-Won just had Y/n. It was perfect. I was ahead again.

  I was in my room fixing my jewels and necklaces together until somebody ran in the room.

"EOMMA! Hyunjin is being mean to me!" Jisung said crying a bit. I sighed and picked him up. "What is he doing to you?" I said wiping his tears away.

"He's not sharing his toys!" Jisung cried out more. "Well, you have tons and tons of toys to play with...can't you just play with yours?" "But he has the toy that I want to play with!" He said now throwing a bit of a tantrum.

"Jisung, if you behave, you'll get a new toy later...please just play with what you have okay? I'll go talk to Hyunjin to share with you, but promise to behave?" I asked as he stopped crying.

I went to Hyunjin with Jisung in my arms. "Why aren't you being nice to your brother?" I asked Hyunjin who was building a lego set. "He wanted to take my toy! He has the same one just like it!" "NO I DON'T!" Jisung yelled.

"Shh! Jisung!" I said. "Hyunjin, just let him play with it please...?" Hyunjin pouted the gave Jisung the toy. Jisung smiled as I placed him down so he can go play with the toy.

"Eomma, when's Y/n coming? I want to see her!" Hyunjin smiled at me while continuing to build with his legos. "Soon, they're supposed to come for dinner tonight." I said cleaning up the room a bit. He nodded and continued to build his legos.

Yang Chae-Won's POV

I was getting my outfit ready that I was going to wear at the Hwang's house tonight when I heard a tiny knock on the door.

"Come in." I said. I turned my head towards the door and saw Y/n walk in towards me. "Hi Eomma! Appa said to tell you that we're leaving in a little bit." She smiled at me.

"Okay, I'll be ready in a bit." I said as I say her on the chair in front of me so I can fix her hair. "Are you excited to see Hyunjin?" I asked her.

She nodded excitedly and smiled widely. "Yes! We were building with legos last time! I even told him how I got a ton of legos for being good at his house." She giggled a bit. "Aw, well hopefully, you can continue to build with the legos." I said as I finished fixing her hair.

She nodded and then went out the room. I finished getting ready, then before we knew it, it was time that we headed to the Hwang's house.