c h a p t e r 22

Hyunjin's POV

  Jisung and I went into the car then looked out the window. "What store are we going to?" Jisung asked me. "The lego store." I said still looking out the window.

  He turned to face me then looked at me confused. "But why? I thought you were into drawing now?" He asked. "Well, I want to build more things too." I said as I looked at the name of the store on my phone.

"Where's the store?" The driver asked. "Up ahead on the left." The driver nodded and took us there. Jisung and I were dressed casually and we got off to go inside after I thanked the driver.

We went inside and looked around at the options they had. "What are you gonna get?" Jisung asked me as we walked around.

"I don't know, maybe some little lego sets." I said walking into one of the lego isles. "Okay, can we get ice cream after?" He asked. "Yes, just be patient." I said as I looked at the shelves.

I grabbed a mini flower bouquet set then grabbed a mini pet one. "I'm gonna get these two, do you want anything?" I asked. He shook his head.

I nodded and went to the front to pay. I pulled out my wallet then heard a loud crash. I turned thinking Jisung was behind me, but apparently he wasn't.

Instead, he was standing by legos on the floor that had fallen off a display. I laughed at him then looked at the lady behind the desk as she sighed.

"Sorry..." I said as I looked back at her. "How much is it?" I asked. "Well, the display will be like fifty dollars and the legos are ten each." She said.

I nodded then handed her some cash. "Keep the change." I smiled a bit as I looked at Jisung and signaled for him to come my way.

When we got out the store, I looked at him and shook my head. "What?" He asked me. "You dummy! You knocked over a display! How are we gonna explain to mom that we spent an extra fifty bucks?" I said.

"Can you not tell her please?! She's still mad at me after breaking that pot and I still feel bad for it..." he said with a sad tone.

"Besides, I cover up for you every time you leave." He said smirking. I sighed. "Okay, okay, fine. Now let's go get ice cream." I said as I walked out with him.

We got ice cream then got back in the car and headed home. Once we got to the castle, we went inside to our rooms since our parents were at their last meeting for the night.

I went to sit at my desk as I opened up one of my mini lego sets I bought. I opened the flower bouquet one, and started to build it.

I played some music as I built it, and smiled to myself. 'I hope Y/n will like this.' I thought to myself. I looked at the other box of the mini lego set and smiled at it.

I wanted to buy Y/n a lego set so she could try to build it. Since she said she didn't know what they were, and she's never really played before I guess. I just thought it would be nice to give her one so she can experience it.

A little while later, I finished building the flower bouquet. "Cute." I said to myself. I got up from my desk and looked in my closet.

"Damn, I don't have wrapping paper..." I said as I sighed. I walked to Jisung's room and went inside. "Knock!" Jisung looked at me while he was at his desk too.

I giggled a bit then walked over to him. "What are you doing?" I asked him. "Nothing, just reading over my work that I had to do in my class." He sighed.

"Sounds boring, but do you have any wrapping paper?" I asked. "Uh...I think?" He said as he stood up and walked to his closet.

I saw him grab out a roll then a little bow. "Why did you need this?" He asked confused. "Remember how I told you Y/n had never played with legos? Well I bought her one." I smiled.

"Oh, make sense. I was wondering why you were acting weird. You usually would rather buy art supplies rather than legos now." He teased.

I shook my head. "I was acting weird." "Yes you were." "Okay, well thanks for the wrapping paper." I said as I walked out of his room.

I wrapped up the lego set then placed it on my nightstand. I got in my bed, then laid down and went to sleep.