c h a p t e r 14

Yang Y/n's POV

  It was a few days later and I was sitting in my new room. I was happy here with Chan and Minho. It felt nice to not get hit for doing something wrong and to actually eat good meals.

  I was looking at the bear I got again. For some reason, I kept the bear instead of throwing it out, for some reason, it just seemed really oddly familiar.

  I shrugged it off then got off my bed and went into the kitchen where Chan and Minho were. "DID YOU EAT MY PIECE OF CAKE CHAN!?" I heard Minho yell and scold his brother. "I was hungry!" Chan said trying to defend himself as Minho hit his arm.

  I giggled a bit at them then they both looked at me. "Hey Y/n." Minho and Chan smiled. I waved and went to them. "Oh, Minho and I got you something." Chan smiled as Minho went to go grab something from his bedroom.

  "What is it?" I asked confused. Minho came back holding a small box in one hand and a bag in the other hand.

"Since you came to us on your birthday, we figured maybe we could get you something. Sorry it took kind of long to get, we had to find out how much everything would be..." Chan chuckled a bit as Minho handed me the box and bag.

"You guys didn't have to get me anything...y'all are letting me stay here..." I said as I looked at the box and bag.

"No, we wanted to. You deserve something." Minho smiled softly at me. I smiled and opened the box and saw that inside was a necklace with a heart on it, and in the bag there were some clothes.

"Aw, thanks." I smiled as I put the necklace on then placed the bag down. "Of course. Minho's idea was the necklace and mine was the clothes." Chan said.

"Well, they're both very nice. Thank you so much." They both nodded. "Of course!" Minho said.

~6 Years Later~

I was in my room getting ready for the day. I have been living with Chan and Minho basically since Minho found me. We've become super close and pretty much inseparable. They treated me as if I was their younger sister, they were like older brothers to me.

"Y/n! I'm leaving for work." Chan said outside my door. "Okay!" I said as I went to open it. "Minho is in the living room if you need anything okay?" I nodded and waved goodbye to Chan.

I went to the living room where Minho was and sat by him on the little couch. "Hey Y/n." He said as he smiled at me before looking back at the T.V. "Hey." I said looking at the T.V as well.

I was seventeen now. I had been living here with them for six years, and it's honestly been the best, I love it. Chan and Minho have grown a lot. Chan is twenty now and Minho is nineteen.

We still live in the same little cottage, but I promised them I would help them buy a new place to stay.

"Do you work today?" He asked me. I nodded. "Yeah, but I have to go into work at eleven." I said looking at the clock. "Okay, I have to leave in a little bit..." he said looking at the clock as well. It was nine in the morning, and we basically just hung out and ate breakfast before Minho had to leave a little while later.

I cleaned up the house a bit, then I went outside and threw out some trash. I looked towards the castle that was sort of far from our house and smiled. 'Imagine living in there.' I thought as I went back inside and got my things before I headed to work.