c h a p t e r 41

Yang Y/n's POV

  I was sound asleep in the bed hugging onto my pillow, when I felt a sharp pain in my stomach again. It woke me up and I flinched and held my stomach. "OW!!"

  I shut my eyes tight due to the pain then felt Chan put his hand on my back to help me sit up. Minho turned on the light then I opened my eyes and looked at them.

  "I-It hurts...b-bad..." "Okay, want to go to the hospital?" Chan asked. I nodded then Minho quickly gave me his hoodie to put on and helped me put on my shoes before putting his on.

  Minho helped me stand then walk out the door, then Chan followed. "Hop on my back Y/n." Chan said as he crouched down. I got on his back and we started making our way to the hospital.

  Once we got there after a bit of a walk, Chan put me down while Minho went with me to sit down as Chan filled out the paperwork.

  "It'll be okay...we're here..." Minho said as he looked at me worried and held my hand. I nodded and looked at him. I felt like my eyes were going to shut, not because I'm sleepy, but I felt weak in that moment. I felt like passing out.

  I rested my head on his shoulder and held his hand. Chan came over and sat on the other side of me with a cup of water. "Drink this." He said as he looked at me. I grabbed the cup and took a sip and felt drenched with sweat from my head.

  "It hurts..." I said as my voice went shaky due to the pain. "It'll be okay...I promise." Chan said. Minho just held me close, I could tell he was freaking out bad.

  "Y/n Yang?" Chan raised his hand then helped me stand up along with Minho. We walked to the back with the nurse and they took me in right away.

  The nurses put me on a bed then rushed me to the back, after that, I don't remember anything.

Minho's POV

  I started to freak out when they took her back. She looked really bad. I was just in silence as they took her back and made us sit in the waiting room.

  Chan looked at me and held me close. "She'll be okay..." I felt a tear come down my cheek as I nodded. Y/n and I were really close. I was the one who found her and helped her, I couldn't be the one losing her again...

  About an hour or two later, the doctor came out to Chan and I.

  "Is she okay?" Chan asked as I looked at the doctor with red puffy eyes from crying.

  "She's doing okay. We had to rush her into surgery since she had a ruptured appendix. It was good that we caught it now before it got worse...she's sleeping but we gave her medicine for the pain and we would like to keep her here for a while..."

  We both nodded at his statement. "You could go back to see her though." Chan and I nodded then stood up and went to the back into her room.

  We quickly sat beside her and held her hands. A few moments later, she opened her eyes.

  "Y/n! Are you okay?" I asked worried. She looked around for a bit then looked at us. "W-where am I...?" "The hospital, you had a ruptured appendix..." Chan said.

  "O-Oh...m-my head hurts..." she said as she held her head. "Yeah, you just got of surgery..." I said as I looked at her. "Did you want anything?"

  She shook her head then looked at Chan. For some reason, she had this confused expression. "Hey Chan, maybe you should go get the doctor while I wait here with her."

  Chan nodded then went to get the doctor. "Y/n, are you sure you're okay? I know you just got out of surgery...but?"

  "Yeah, I don't feel pain anymore thankfully, but...when I was under, I saw these two people, a woman and a man...they were comforting me for some reason...they also had said sorry multiple times..."

  "That's weird...how strong was that medicine?" She shrugged then Chan and the doctor came in. The doctor examined Y/n then she explained what she was feeling and what she was telling me.

  "That's odd...usually when people are under, no one really dreams of anything...it could've been a near death experience...but I would like to run some tests if that's okay with you?"

  She nodded then the doctor took her to get tests done. I looked at Chan with a worried face.

Y/n's POV

  I went back with the doctor and he did some tests. I sat there thinking about what I saw while I was under. "Okay, I need you to lay down on this bed and just close your eyes and try to sleep, when we wake you up, we'll ask you some questions okay?"

  I nodded then closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.