CHAPTER 2: THEY BOTH ARE HAPPY WITH EACH OTHER (✔)

"Jimin-ah.... promise that you will never leave me and will always remain the same and love me"!

Said the 18-year-old girl who was cuddling with a boy in his small apartment's sofa.

" I will never leave you!!! I promise this.... you also promise me that you will only become the mother of my kids!!! I LOVE YOU....Jiah-yah."

Said the 19-year boy who was cuddling the girl. 

They both were so in love with each other

They both were so in love with each other. The name of the boy is Jimin, Park Jimin. He is an ordinary university going boy who is a freshman. He is not so rich but lives in his own apartment that he had bought after working for almost 2 years in part time jobs. He is a scholarship student. He is an orphan and aspires to become something big in his life. He is a good-looking boy and is very loyal to his beloved girlfriend.

The girl he is cuddling is his beloved girlfriend. She is also a freshman in the university. Her name is Cha Jiah. she goes to a medical university. She is a rich girl, but she wants to become a doctor and earn for herself. Just like her boyfriend, she is also a scholarship student.

They had a week left for their break to get over. They decided to go to the library to read some books for their upcoming exams. Jiah left Jimin's apartment after kissing him on his lips and taking a photo of them kissing. Jimin escorted her till her house and left.

The next day, Jimin and Jiah decided to meet up at the public library and read the books together

The next day, Jimin and Jiah decided to meet up at the public library and read the books together. Jimin was a business major, so he was reading books related to that while Jiah was Bio major, so she read books related to that. While they were reading the books, a girl approached Jimin. Jiah ignored the girl and looked at Jimin and smiled.

The girl- Jimin oppa... I wanted to give something to you....

Jimin- Yes? What is it? *politely*

She hands him a pink colored letter. It was a confession letter from her to Jimin. She said that she likes him since the first day of his college. 

Jimin- Hmm....what to do.... You see this girl beside me?! Well, she is the one I need to ask from because my heart.... what to do....she has stolen it........

Girl- Means....

Jimin- I am already in a relationship with this woman beside me.... we have been together since 4 years.... so, I cannot accept your love.... Maybe, you can find someone for yourself much better than me...... I am very sorry for breaking your heart...

The girl said nothing but smiled to them. She hoped for the best for them and left. She was not angry but was happy that at least he rejected her politely. Jiah smiled at him, and he also did the same. They both hugged each other and got back at reading the books.

A week passed happily. They both again started going to the universities. They frequently went on dates and openly confessed to each other. Their relationship was hidden from Jiah's family. Jimin's sister Park Jinjoo and brother-in-law, Kang Hyunmin were supportive of their relationship. They both, still are virgins and wants to be each other's first. They want to be with each ever and forever. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.