CHAPTER 8: HE LIKES GIRLS WHO WEAR REVEALING DRESSES

JIAH'S POV

I woke up from my alarm with extreme headache. I shouldn't have drank that much yesterday. But, YOLO. I got up and did my morning routine and wore my formals and went to the hospital. Today, I have a delivery of a rich person's sister. I mean, I won't do the delivery, it is obviously, Jisoo but they need a pediatrician as well and an Anesthesiologist as well. 

Well I wore this and left

Well I wore this and left. I hurriedly took my car keys and drove off. Well, traffic jams are every where in Seoul. So, thanks to this jam, I was late for the delivery. So, I already informed Jisoo eonnie to call Lisa in place of me and guess what she was free. My life!!!!

END OF JIAH'S POV

Jiah reached the hospital after 4 hours. She went to her cabin and started attending her patients. During her evening break, Jinyoung came to meet her. He often comes there to meet her. Well, they bond very well each other. Today, his mood was a bit off. He was complaining about her club look from yesterday.

Jiah- But, you complimented me.

Jinyoung- Well, I did. I liked your dress, but your sister's was better. Like, I really like girls in that style of dresses.

Jiah- I understand and will try to change. 

Jinyoung sighed and left. Jiah also got back to work. Her shift was over by 8:15 pm. She received a call from her father who had invited her to eat dinner today. She scoffed and went to the Cha Mansion. 

Jiah went there and was welcomed with a fake smile. She also fake smiled in return. They all sat down on the dinning table. They finished their food. Jiah received a call from Nayun. She went to the balcony and told her everything about what Jinyoung said to her. Their conversation was over heard by Mirae. She decided to wear such dresses more often so that she can impress Jinyoung.

Mirae did not say anything and quickly left from there without being caught. Jiah left for her house after thanking her father for the food. She went back to her own house and directly went inside her room. She wore her night suit and lied on her back while thinking something.

 She wore her night suit and lied on her back while thinking something

This was the first time in 6 years that she thought about him

"Jinyoung doesn't like me for who I am. I guess, he is in love with my personality and appearance. I mean how can he tell me this. He never complained about anything. We would have been together only if he did not break up with me and cheat on me with some girl called....See...Seo.....Ughh I don't remember. Good night world"

She drifted to sleep while thinking this. On the other hand, someone was very happy to welcome his twin nieces into the world and was planning on buying the Life And Care Hospital.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.