CHAPTER 15: THE NEVER HAVE I EVER SAGA CONTINUES

Jimin and Jiah did a lot of shopping. They reached home in the afternoon and went straight to their room to have some rest and then get ready. They both already had their lunch in the mall and were at their home. They both were cuddling each other while sleeping.

TIME SKIP
IN THE EVENING

Jimin woke Jiah up and told her to get ready. The 2 of them were very excited to meet their friends. Both of them got ready and Jimin took Jiah in his garage so that they can choose the car.

Jiah chose a bugatti bolide. They both sat in the car and left for the club. They both were a little bit late but no worries. They had already reserved a VIP lounge for themselves so they need not worry about the space fillup.

After about half an hour, they reached the club and went straight inside the VIP lounge. 

Jimin and Taehyung hugged each other and Jiah and Nancy also hugged each other. The soulmates thingy. They all sat down and had a nice conversation until they decided to play the never have i ever game. Jinyoung and Mirae were also there in the same club but they were sitting adjacent to Momoland and BTS. They were witnessing Jiah and Jimin being together. Mirae was kinda pissed that Jiah had these many friends. Jiah noticed them but shrugged it off.

They game was like each member will say something. If they have done that then they have to drink a shot. Namjoon ordered about 40 shots and the waiter aligned them beautifully on the table with the presentable color scheme.

 Namjoon ordered about 40 shots and the waiter aligned them beautifully on the table with the presentable color scheme

Seokjin started the game.

Seokjin- Never have I ever got hit by a pink pan.

Everyone laughed at this one. The whole BTS drank 1 shot each while the girls just laughed. 

Yoongi- Never have I ever kissed a boy on his lips.

No one except Jiah and Yoongi drank this time. MOMOLAND was not shocked this time. 

Hoseok- Never have I ever kissed a girl...

Every one in BTS drank the shots. 

Like this, Momoland completed their turns of asking along with Jungkook and Taehyung as well. They had to order like 40 more shots because the previous set was over. Now, it was Jimin's turn.

Jimin- Never have I ever had sex with my ex and reconciled.

Jiah was blushing hard and everyone was wooing her. Jiah drank the shot and so did Jimin.

Jiah- Never have I ever witnessed my cheater boyfriend marry my sister after getting her pregnant.

Jimin looked in the direction Jiah was looking at. jinyoung and Mirae went from there after listening to what Jiah said. Only Jiah drank this time. Everyone asked her about what happened. Jimin told them everything from the beginning as to why they had to break up, about Jinyoung, Mirae getting pregnant, them getting back together. 

Everyone felt sympathetic towards Jiah but cheered her. After this, they all went to the dance floor and danced. Jiah gave Jimin a lap dance while he enjoyed it. They all being the party animals they were had enjoyed a lot.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.