CHAPTER 13: SHE IS THE OWNER'S LOVE

Jimin and Jiah went to Jiah's house. The moment they got in, they saw a huge photo hung on the wall. The photo was Jinyoung and Jiah's photo. Jimin immediately removed the frame and they both went to Jiah's room. Jiah packed her bags while Jimin saw a box under the closet's last shelf. It was a box full of memories of Jiah and Jimin. He took the box and kept it in the suitcase. Jiah asked her about his action to which he replied that he will buy a new box and fill it with fresh and new memories of them. They packed their bags and left for Jimin's house. They both took a leave from the hospital. They have taken a week's leave from their work.

TIME SKIP
AT JIMIN'S PLACE

Jimin made a space for Jiah in his closet and they both decided to share a bedroom. 

Jimin- Which side of the bed do you like better?

Jiah- You tell!!!

Jimin and Jiah (together)- Left!!!

Jimin- Well, the side doesn't matter because I won't let you out of the bed. 

Saying this, he jumped on the bed and hovered above her. They both kissed each other but their kiss was interrupted by a loud growl. This growl came from Jiah's stomach since she was hungry.

Jimin got up and told her to freshen up. He went and cooked dinner for Jiah. He made Kimchi stew for her. It was her favourite. 

They both had their dinner and went to the sofa to cuddle while watching a movie

They both had their dinner and went to the sofa to cuddle while watching a movie. They watched a romantic korean movie and ended up sleeping on the sofa while cuddling each other.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING

 Jiah received a message from Jisoo saying that the patient that she was not able to treat, the one in which Lisa assisted instead of her was looking for her. So, she gave her Jimin's address. Jisoo, Lisa don't know that Jimin is the new owner of their work place. They only know this much that she has reconciled with her ex boyfriend. Well, BTS and Momoland knows it all. Jinjoo does not know that Jimin has changed his address and that Jiah is back in their lives. 

Jiah replied an okay and woke Jimin up.

Jiah- Baby..Baby wake up!! PARK FUCKING JIMIN WAKE UP IF YOU DON'T WANT ME TO GET ANGRY.

Jimin immediately woke up.

Jimin- What happened where is the thief?!!! You okay right. Let him steal whateverhe wants but make sure he doesn't hurt-

Jiah- Wakey wakey jiminieee

Saying this she pecks his lips and gets ready. The door bell rings. Jimin gets up from the couch and opens the door.

???- yah!!! eottokkhae!!!!

Jimin- Noona, what are you doing here?

???- That is what I am asking. When did you buy this house. Isn't this supposed to be seoji and yeoji's doctor's house?

Jiah- I am the pediatrician...Jimin, let them in. The baby is ill...

She said while coming down from Jimin's room.  

???- Jiah!?

Jiah- Jinjoo eonnie!!!!

Jinjoo- How..-

Jimin cuts her off and tells her everything what had happened. She is very happy that finally after 6 years Jimin is smiling wholeheartedly. 

Jiah treated Seoji and Yeoji and told that it was nothing serious and that they just have caught cold and fever due to weather change.

All of them had a nice talk for hours and then, Jimin asked his driver to drop Jinjoo and the babies back. 

Jimin- Babe, do you want to go buy a new dress for Mirae's wedding? Also, today hyungs, taetae and kook are coming. So, its a get together in the club. Momoland will also be there. Wanna come?

Jiah- Sureeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!! But,I will choose the outfits for you okay???? We will choose matching outfits...

Jimin- Sureee <3

TIME SKIP
AT THE MALL

Jimin and Jiah were shopping like crazy. They went to various stores. They were purchasing many outfits.

They shopped for some casuals, club outfits, party outfits, some night dresses, couples night suits. They also purchased their outfit for Mirae's wedding.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.