CHAPTER 9: THE THING THAT SHOULD HAVE NEVER HAPPENED

TIME SKIP
AFTER A WEEK

A sum of 55% shares were sold off to the Sunshine group. Now, the Sunshine group was the new owner of the Life and Care Hospital. The Sunshine group owned by Park Jimin was now officially pronounced as the new owner. 

In this one week, Jiah was very busy due to her schedule. On the other hand, because of work pressure and mentality, Jinyoung was feeling distant from Jiah. He spent his time in the night club. Mirae was becoming closer to him. He somehow liked her company. Its not that his love for Jiah was over, its just that he wanted a break from her but was not being able to express it. He was taking way too much interest in Mirae and other chicks. Mirae was quite similar to his taste in girls. She wore those perfect kind of dresses, she had that attitude and aura that he liked in girls, she was a girly girl, she had a nice face along with a well shaped body. 

Today was Friday, Jiah was busy in the hospital completing her night shift and helping in the delivery. Jinyoung was in the ROMANESQUE CLUB, enjoying. He also invited over Mirae and her friends for hanging out for fun. He did not bother to call his girlfriend thinking that either she must be busy or she must be wanting some rest as usual.  

They all were playing 21 minutes in heaven and were drunk. They were spinning the bottle and the people sitting opposite to each other had to spend 21 minutes in heaven. Mirae deliberately sat in front of Jinyoung. In the first round the bottle spinned. Everyone got a chance to spend the 21 minutes in heaven. 

Now, it was Jinyoung and Mirae's turn. They both were nervous as hell but decided to just go and come out of the room. They both went to the room. Both of them were dead silent for about 2 minutes. They both were staring each other's faces when they both approached towards each other. There heartbeats were uneven and they were breathing heavily. Their faces were inches apart from each other's. They looked into each other's eyes and then each other's lips and shared a passionate kiss. 

They both kissed each other and Mirae jumped and wrapped her legs around Jinyoung's waist. They both fell on the bed. Jinyoung started kissing her roughly and soon this rough make out session turned out wild. They both had a pleasurable yet rough sex. They both were drunk as hell and had a pleasurable night. They both spread their legs and arms for each other. Mirae and Jinyoung were naked in each other's embrace, sleeping. All of their friends were drinking and were drunk and passed out in the VIP lounge. Since, one of the friend was the owner's son, nobody dared to disturb them. Mirae was still a virgin and this was her first time having sex. Thattoo, with her sister's boyfriend.

On the other hand, Jiah was continuously calling Jinyoung so that she can talk to him and apologize to him for what she has done according to him. Jiah was worried for him because she did not know what had happened but she went back to her house and slept. 

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING

Jiah woke up. She did her morning routine and went to work. She wore an elegant outfit. She had some pancakes and left for the hospital.

 She had some pancakes and left for the hospital

Jinyoungand Mirae also woke up in the club room. At first, they both were shocked. But soon, they both were quiet. They did not utter a word. It was getting awkward when Mirae decided to break the silence. 

Mirae- Jinyoung-ssi, I never wanted it this way, but I- I l-love y-you.

His eyes immediately shot up as if he wanted to say something like that only. 

Mirae- Please, give me a chance, I love you very much. I want to be the one for you.

Jinyoung thought for a while and said, 

Jinoung- Mirae-ssi, I would like to give you a chance. I like you. 

Mirae- So, are we girlfriend and boyfriend?

Jinyoung- Um...Yes!!

Mirae squealed happily and jumped in his arms. They both shared a big hug and again drifted to sleep. Jiah was completely unaware of what was happening there. Something that should not have happened, happened on that day. Now, the dynamics in the 4 of their lives were again about to change. But, this time, he will lead everything.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.