CHAPTER 3: SHE IS JUST LIKE HER MOTHER

Jiah was lying on her bed. Today, she had a bad day after returning home. Well, today, her step mom called some designers to buy some new outfits for their family. Jiah and Mirae liked the same outfit. But, her step mom did not let her select the dress for herself and sent her back to her room. She blocked Jiah's card, so that she cannot buy the dress for herself. 

Jiah was very sad and decided to text her love. She called Jimin as Chimmy or Jiminie or Jimin-ah.

 She called Jimin as Chimmy or Jiminie or Jimin-ah

(ignore the time though)

After talking to Jimin, Jiah's sadness faded away. She was excited to meet him tomorrow at the cafe. She cannot wait for it. She has kept her relationship hidden from her family because she thinks that they won't like Jimin and would separate them or force him to leave her and date Mirae. 

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT DAY

Jiah woke up from her alarm. She turned it off and went to the bathroom to get ready. She did her morning routine and took a long and satisfying morning hot water bath. She wore a simple tee and jeans.

She went down to have her breakfast

She went down to have her breakfast. She looked at the dinning table and scoffed.

Jiah- Ms. Yooh, why have you cooked seafood when you clearly know that I am allergic to it.

Ms. Yooh- Jiah-ssi, Mrs. Cha ordered me to cook it because Mirae madam wanted to have it. Its her favourite, you know right.

Ms. Yooh knew the real reason why seafood was prepared. She just looked down with a sad face. Jiah just left from there and told her that she would probably be late. The real reason was that Jiah was allergic to seafood, that is why it was prepared. It is not happening for the first time. It happens almost every week. Jiah's father never said anything to his wife. He just let her do whatever she did with Jiah. After 5 minutes, her father also left for his work. 

Jiah reached the cafe and her eyes lit up seeing Jimin already sitting there. She ran to him and hugged him. She was crying in his embrace. He pacified and consoled her knowing that she needs this the most as of now.

 He pacified and consoled her knowing that she needs this the most as of now

Jiah- Chimmy, she did this again....Why does this always happen with me?

Jimin- Stop crying sweetiee pie, tell me what happened? Did she bully you again?

Jiah- Today, she cooked seafood. She did not make it because Mirae likes it, she got it prepared because I am allergic to it.

Jimin- Then ignore them Jiah-yah. Come, lets have something sweet. Lets eat some melon bread, pastry and iced americano. Okay??

Jiah- Hmm!!! You are the best and the only one who knows me!! Saranghae.

Jimin- Nado, Saranghae

After eating their breakfast, they both left for the library. They were crossing the road while hugging and laughing with each other. Jimin kissed Jiah. They did not know that someone was watching them.

CHA JOONSEOK'S POV (JIAH'S FATHER)

Today, I had an important meeting with the Kims at my office. I was aready late because I was seeing the drama that Jiah created in the morning for the breakfast cooked. So, I decided to take the shortcut to my company. While I was sitting n my car, the signal was red indicating that pedestrians can walk. I saw this couple being all lovey-dovey on the road. I somehow smiled at them. But when I saw their face, immediate anger took over me. It was my stupid daughter with a uni boy. I clicked their photographs and sent it to my secretary to get all the information about that boy. 

(imagine the scene from C4k)

Since I was getting late, I left for my company. My secretary asked for a week to search about this boy my so called daughter is fucking around with. She is just like her mother. A fucking slut.

END OF CHA JOONSEOK'S POV

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.