CHAPTER 4: BREAK UP WITH HER

Jimin was planning a start up. He along with his his brother in law, Hyunmin. Little did he know that his life was about to change completely. 

TIME SKIP
1 WEEK LATER

A week passed by happily for both Jiah and Jimin. Her father used to watch Jiah go out from home sadly after having arguments and return back happily never like before. He knew what was happening. 

He received a call from his secretary who told him everything about Jiah and Jimin. 

Secretary- Sir, the boy you found your daughter with is a university boy. He is a scholarship student in the Seoul National University. He completed his schooling along with your daughter Jiah. They have been in a relationship since they were in high school. They are usually spotted together in the Seaweed Cafe. He is a straight A student. He has rejected many girls just for Jiah straight on their face. They both are so in love with each other. He works as a part-timer in many places. After saving money for about 2 years, he finally now has bought himself a small studio apartment. He has a sister named Park Jinjoo who is married with a man named Kang Hyunmin who is the owner of a small restaurant. 

Mr. Cha- Means he is not of our level. This girl surely is a disgrace and wants to bring more disgrace to our family. 

Secretary- Sir, you are you still there on the line?

Mr. Cha- Yes. Is there any means, I can get that bastard's number?

Secretary- yes sir, his number is XXXXXXXXXX

Mr. Cha- Thanks. 

JIMIN'S POV

I was at my apartment and was preparing for the upcoming exams when I received a message from an unknown number. It was from my love's father.

He sounded a bit offended and angry

He sounded a bit offended and angry. Nut, why does he wants to talk to me? Oh my god, did he find out everything about me and Jiah-yah? I have no idea. Let's go and meet him tomorrow, then we can know. 

END OF JIMIN'S POV

TIME SKIP 
THE NEXT DAY
IN THE MEET-UP WITH MR. CHA

Mr. Cha- So, Jimin, I will come straight to the point.

Jimin- Sure, Sir.

Mr. Cha- Break up with Jiah.

Jimin- ....

Mr. Cha- You heard me?!

Jimin- Sir, I love you daughter and she equally loves me. Then why?

Mr. Cha- Because our statuses don't match kiddo. Moreover, that Jiah is already a disgrace to my family. Now, you as well. I don't want my family to be shamed. 

Jimin- But sir, I will keep you daughter happy.

Mr. Cha- If you don't listen to me, your brother in law's restaurant will go bankrupt and I will tell Jiah that her mother was slut and that she cheated on me with a mediocre man and she is an illegitimate child. Imagine, how heartbroken she would be.

Jimin- No, sir please don't do this. Please. She will go under depression. 

Mr. Cha- Everything is in your hands now. 

Jimin- *stuttering* I  w-wi-ll do as you-u s-say.

Saying this Mr. Cha left. Jimin also got up and ran to his apartment. He cried for hours and di no have the courage to talk to Jiah after what happened today. He was not wanting to break up with her but he also can't let her suffer like that. So, he decided to BREAK UP WITH HER with a heavy heart. He took out his phone and messaged her. The message he sent was very cold. 

CHA JIAH'S POV

I was waiting for Jimin's message and I even received one. It was very cold. I replied to him sweetly and full of love but he he just avoided me leaving me on seen. Maybe he is stressed. Let me meet him tomorrow.

 Let me meet him tomorrow

END OF JIAH'S POV

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.