CHAPTER 16: THE WEDDING

Everyone enjoyed the party night in the club. They all were tired and worn out so they decided to book rooms in the club itself. Jimin and Jiah stayed in one room. Although, both of them were needy, they both were tired. So, they decided to pass and slept while cuddling each other. They both slept till the next afternoon. 

Jimin woke and admired a sleeping Jiah's cute pouty face. He kissed his pout and she murmured something and woke up. They both slept in their party outfit only. They went out of the room and left for their house. They informed everyone else on their group chat that was created last night that they are leaving early since they expect some guests today.

They reached their house and went to get ready. Jiah and Jimin went to their walking closet and selected some matching outfit for today. Also, today, Minhyuk, Jinjoo, Yeoji, and Seoji were coming over for dinner. Jimin went to the guest room's bathroom while Jiah bathed in their bathroom.

The couple then, went to the kitchen and prepared dinner being all lovey dovey

TIME SKIP
AFTER THE GUESTS WERE GONE

Jimin and Jiah settled on the couch. 

Jimin- Jiah, tomorrow morning we have to get ready and go.

Jiah- Go where? *chuckles*

Jimin- To the wedding...

Jiah- Oh yeah!!! To the wedding. Our outfits, we bought them. How can I forget that.

Jimin- Don't stress yourself out baby girl.

Jiah- *shyly* what's with this baby girl...

Jimin- Its everything... I wanted to ask something.....

Jimin holds Jiah's hand she turns towards him. Then he continues.

Jimin- So...

Jiah- So...

Jimin- I mean...

Jiah-You mean...

Jimin- Cha Jia, will you marry me?

Jiah was speechless. Hr mouth curled up into a smile and she said yes.

Jiah- Let's get married tomorrow in the court. After the wedding. Okay????

Jimin- Hmm.... Then, we will find a nice day and throw  a grand reception. What say?

Jiah- Perfect. Soon-to-be hubby.....

Jimin- I know right. Soon-to-be wifey.

With this, they both kissed each other and went to their bedroom and drifted to sleep.

TIME SKIP
THE NEXT MORNING

Jimin and Jiah, both were getting ready for the wedding like its their own. Obviously, they both were getting married today. They invited over their friends as a witness in the marriage bureau and then a small celebration.

 They invited over their friends as a witness in the marriage bureau and then a small celebration

(Their looks)

(Their looks)

The 2 of them were very happy for themselves that they will get married today. They reached the venue and were greeted by Jiah's father and mother. Her father welcomed her and Jimin while her mother was just pissed and annoyed. jiah's father took them to the bride's room. Mirae was sitting there chatting with Rose and Jennie. She looked happy. A little baby bump was also visible. Visible enough to be noticed by a doctor.

Jiah and Jimin entered the room and Mirae's smile dropped seeing her. The moment she saw her face, she remembered about the club night thinking that today Jiah "the bad omen" will do something bad with her in the wedding. 

Jimin- Mr. Cha, me and Jiah have an announcement to make.

Mr. Cha- Sure son, go ahead.

Jimin- After their wedding, me and Jiah are going to the marriage bureau to get married.

Mr. Cha- Why don't you guys do a large wedding?

Jimin- Actually, my Jiah does not like to do propaganda f what is going on in her life. But, our friends are throwing a party in the evening. So, we wanted to invite Mirae and Jinyoung as well.

Jiah- If they don't have any problem. Because, they won't be able to enjoy their first night because someone is pregnant.

Mr. Cha- They both will surely come. My blessings are with you. 

Saying this, he hugs the 2 of them. Looking at all the attention going towards Jiah and not Mirae, Mrs. Cha spoke up.

Mrs. Cha- Honey, today, our Mirae is getting married. So, just pay attention to her. I think the guests should wait outside.

Jimin and Jiah left and went to the hall. Rose and Jennie were also about to leave but Mirae stopped them saying that the guests are already out. Mr, Cha just sighed and went out. Clearly, Mrs. Cha was pissed.

Mirae walked down the aisle along with Mr. Cha who handed her hand to Jinyoung who standing in front of altar. 

They took the vows and exchanged rings. Mirae and Jinyoung kissed each other and while this was happening, Jiah looked at Jimin and he smiled at her saying lets move on. She nodded and saw them kissing. Like a  good guest she clapped her hands for them and gave them the gift. Both Jimin and Jiah congratulated them. Jinyoung just rolled his eye but still thanked them. After all the gifts were given and photographs were clicked, Mirae threw the bouquet fro Rose to catch it but it landed in Jiah's hands. Both Jiah and Jimin smiled at each other. This was because, they were getting married. 

After the wedding ceremony, the 2 of them went to their house to get ready for their marriage. 

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.