CHAPTER 17: NOW THAT WE ARE MARRIED

Jiah and Jimin were very excited about their marriage. Their friends were directly going to the bureau. Jiah wore a beautiful white midi. It showed her curves perfectly. Her toned body shape was flaunting in it. While Jimin wore a black tuxedo and pushed his hair backward.

 While Jimin wore a black tuxedo and pushed his hair backward

They both smiled and kissed each other one last time before going to the bureau

They both smiled and kissed each other one last time before going to the bureau. They sat in the car and left. In the marriage bureau, they completed the formalities, and married. Now, they were legally married. They kissed each other. This was their first kiss after marriage. They went out of the bureau straight to Yoongi's farm house. The party was thrown there. Although Yoongi was Jimin's secretary, he was his best friend. Everyone was waiting for them over there. 

The moment they both reached there, everyone blasted confetti on them and they both flinched. They all shouted a big congratulations together. Mirae and Jinyoung were also there. Although Jinyoung was talking on the phone he was on the side. Mirae was upset because she also got married today and everyone's attention is towards Jiah. She was pissed off. So she excused herself saying that she feels tired and left with Jinyoung. 

Jiah and Jimin cut the beautiful cake that was exclusively made for them by the best chef named Kim Seokjin. 

They all cheered for them and had their lat afternoon food

They all cheered for them and had their lat afternoon food. Then, they all danced. Everyone chose a partner for themselves except for Jiah and Jimin. 

They all danced a lot and finally everyone except Yoongi left for their houses. Jiah and Jimin went to their house and then their bedroom. Jiah was amazed to see the way in which Jimin got the bedroom decorated for them.

 Jiah was amazed to see the way in which Jimin got the bedroom decorated for them

The 2 of them were excited because today was their first night. Jiah went to the bathroom to change and Jimin changed in the bedroom itself.

JIAH'S POV

I was so excited today. Finally, Jimin became my man. I mean, he already was but today he became my husband. Today is our first night and I am excited as well as a bit nervous. I wore my special nightdress. I did some touch-up as well. I walked seductively out of the bathroom but what I saw, made me needy.

END OF JIAH'S POV

JIMIN'S POV

My wifey went inside the bathroom to change while I just changed into a comfortable pyjama and without a shirt obviously. I just sat on my bed and scrolled through my wife's instagram id from my phone obviously. Stalking my own wife on social..... The door opened revealing Jiah. She looked damn sexy. She opened the door walking seductively but she stopped on her tracks when she saw me shirtless i guess.... Well, today, we don't plan on stopping you see....

END OF JIMIN'S POV

Jimin- Like what you see?

Jiah nodded while smiling and went near him. Jimin also came to her and kissed her. She wrapped her legs around his waist as he kissed her and lifted her in the air. She could feel no gravity. The sweet kiss was soon turning wild and rough. They both smashed on the door and then on the dressing and then, they crashed on the bed. Jimin removed Jiah's red lingerie and then the thin linning of the cloth covering her womanhood that already was wet. 

We kissed her jawline and then her neck. Jiah threw her neck back to give him more space and pleasure. He made a hickey on her collarbone which supposedly is her soft spot. She moaned his name in pleasure. He hovered above her. He was already having a boner. Jiah turned him upside down. At first, she teased him by wiggling her tongue on the tip of his dick that was already standing. Then she gave him a blowjob and he moaned in pleasure. He held her hair while she gave him the blowjob. Jimin again took charge and hovered above her. Both of their tongue was fighting for dominance but obviously, Jiah let her hubby win. He went down and licked her clit. her legs on his shoulder while he just continuously licked and sucked in her her womanhood. She arched her back pressed Jimin more into her womanhood. Then Jimin came up again and sucked her boobs and nipples while Jiah played with his hair. He teased her by rubbing his dick on her already wet womanhood. 

Jiah- I need you so bad...Oh my goddd....... Fuck me Daddy!!!

Jimin took out the condom and rolled it to his length and inserted it inside of her. They both moaned loudly and the sound of their skin slapping was clearly audible. Jimin sucked all of Jiah's cum.It tasted sour to him. He made Jiah drink his cum and that too was sour. Jimin laid on the bed and Jiah sat on his dick making it go inside of her womanhood and thrusted up and down very fast while Jimin supported her hands. 

They both had a rough make out session and then finally drifted to sleep. They were tired and happy. From tomorrow, they both will have to start working.

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.