CHAPTER 10: WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME

After that day, Jinyoung and Mirae were dating each other. Although he never broke up with Jiah, he was dating Mirae and often tried to avoid Jiah's calls. This directly meant that he was cheating on Jiah with her step sister Mirae. 

Days were passing like this and they both did not meet quite often. Jinyoung sent a "GOOD MORNING" message and a "GOOD NIGHT " to Jiah just for formality. Its not that he was happy by doing this, he felt guilty. Like this days turned into weeks and weeks into a whole month.

TIME SKIP
AFTER ALMOST ONE MONTH

Jiah was called to the Cha Mansion by her father. He sounded a bit annoyed but guilty. Jiah did not know what had happened. She decided to go to her father's house. The moment she hung up the phone, she received a message from her fellow doctor friend Lisa told her that the new owner of their hospital will pay a visit today in the hospital. Jiah read the message and thanked her for informing this. Jiah sat in her car and drove off to the Cha mansion. She was welcomed by a depressing vibe and drop dead silence. 

When she went inside the house, she was shocked to see Jinyoung and Mirae sitting there together on the Sofa. She frowned and then shrugged it off. She also went there an sat on the empty space. 

Mirae and Jinyoung were looking on the floor with guilt

Jiah- What happened? Why is everything looking so depressing? Jinyoung is also here. Tell me.

Mrs. Cha- Actually, Mirae is pregnant

Jiah- Oh My God!!!! I am gonna be an aunt. Mirae you never told me that you were in a relationship. Who is the father? Did you tell him. Is he okay with it?

Mr. Cha- Actually, the father of the baby is Jinyoung.

Jiah- What! You are kidding me.... *chuckling nervously*

Jinyoung- Its true...

Jiah was shocked to hell. She was not able to digest the fact that her boyfriend who she madly loved and loves betrayed her. She stood up and a tear escaped her eyes. Within a minute she slapped Jinyoung very hard turning his face to the other side. She held his collar and cried, a lot. Mirae wen Jiah and she bent to her level. Guilt was visible in her sparkling eyes. She felt sorry and happy. Sorry for Jiah and happy that she was pregnant with Jinyoung.  

Mirae- Jiah eonnie, I am sorry....

Jiah-......

Mirae- Jiah eonnie, jebal!!! Please, I am pregnant. Please, I love him and he loves me....He doesn't love you.....try to understand....

Jiah- I don't want to understand anything. I ask you guys one thing. WHY DID YOU DO THIS TO ME. Wasn't my love for you enough???? 

Mrs. Cha- Just stop with you act. Can't you just be happy that Mirae is pregnant. After what your mother did to "Mirae's father", we still raised you like our own. You should be grateful that Mirae treated you like her own sister. If once, she has got something why are you crying and making a scene here???? Hann!!!! You are no less than your mother. Look at you, don't you think that you deserve worst?!! Get out right now, you are just a bad omen to daughter, her boyfriend, "their child", "Mirae's father", me. You arejust a disgrace. 

Jiah was listening to her. She was feeling broken and devastated. She wanted to die and go to her mother. She did not feel like living anymore. Jinyoung was her last hope that also doed that day because of Mirae.

Jiah ran away from the house leaving everything behind. She kept on walking aimlessly but she reached the hospital. She was going into her cabin while were eyes were puffy, nose was red and swollen, cheeks wee stained with tears. While walking, she bumped into someone and......

I hope you like it and do not copy my work. Also do not forget to follow, comment, vote for my work. Stay tuned for the next part.